OGers that are lost on dates: Read.

I've seen a lot of guys post on bravo's thread that they are lost once they've got a girl's info, and it's date time.

A russian (girl) friend of mine posted this on fb, and I thought it was interesting and discusses a lot of points many guys miss- body language, it needs to be in sync with your intentions. The dry boring coversation dinner date followed by awkward kiss attempt hit the nail on the head IMO. not saying you should have the persistence of russian men and border line stalk them, but rather the assertiveness and moreso the body language she talks about here is huge.

For me personally, the PUA stuff overcomplicates things, not saying it doesn't work, I'm just too lazy for that stuff.

I figured out years ago simply making your intentions clear, being assertive about it, and having your body language and verbal undertones in sync with your intentions go a very long way.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/12/i_love_and_hate_dating_russian_men/

Good post

I like to wear a ski mask to the first date to get my intentions across loud and clear

Hey cutie, does this rag smell like chloroform to you? Phone Post 3.0

‘Cause if the girl said no, then the answer obviously is no. The thing is that she’s not gonna say no, she’d never say no…because of the implication.

Sure. Phone Post 3.0

This is why I send so many dick pics.

In Phone Post 3.0