OGers Who Aren’t Around Anymore

ArtV aka Art Vandelay aka Art Wanderlei. And his stupid blue phone icon (lol). I believe he died if I remember correctly. Someone posted the obituary. 

shootfightermike had a gofundme scandal. He randomly appears only to get berated by forum members. 

What happened to Fraser? Is he still around?

What was the name of the dude who recently died from lung cancer? Og'er to the very end.

1 Like

Joel

Mank fell off the face of the earth, We were internet boys. We talked outsiide of here. But he just stopped showing up. And I don't remember his email.

1 Like
camicom -

What was the name of the dude who recently died from lung cancer? Og'er to the very end.

McShurly

Anabelle

Manyanchovies

William Muncy

6 Likes

What about the dude who did all the steroids. I think he even injected his pecker with roofs. Alex wyoski or something like that. He was a trip and a blast from the past. When was his last spotting 

1 Like

Frasier

Orcus

TPK RIP

Throwin' Knuckles. That guy had a huge cock. I know that.

1 Like

Jimmy rustler 

MOTPH

6 Likes
ARfightfan -

What about the dude who did all the steroids. I think he even injected his pecker with roofs. Alex wyoski or something like that. He was a trip and a blast from the past. When was his last spotting 

Alchemy Ironworks. He still posts once in a while.

Anonymous Cuban. He had another name after that, but that's the one I remember. Seemed like a cool, interesting guy. 

The guy that wrote the Matt Hughes book report. Forget his name, still see him on Twitter but he doesn't post here any more. 

ABCTT_SENNIN -
ARfightfan -

Alchemy Ironworks. He still posts once in a while.

Anonymous Cuban. He had another name after that, but that's the one I remember. Seemed like a cool, interesting guy. 

The guy that wrote the Matt Hughes book report. Forget his name, still see him on Twitter but he doesn't post here any more. 

Anonymous Cuban posts on Calguns under the same name. 

1 Like

What happened to that flyin taco dude?

4 Likes

Gold Plated Eyes (rip) 

MIA;

Skimmy 

Satan Jr. 

Mr Armbar 

Scooby

Viscerotica 

ARfightfan -

That dumbfuck is still around as AlchemyIronWorks 

I No Kung Foo - 

Frasier

Orcus

Orcus is madmartigan

2 Likes

shiloh

bugbug