OGers Who Aren’t Around Anymore

Im sad chesty1775 left before the maga era. He was ultra maga before it was a thing and trolled the living shit out of liberals here hahah. Plus he was a legit badass irl. 

1 Like
ferox - 

Gold Plated Eyes (rip) 

MIA;

Skimmy 

Satan Jr. 

Mr Armbar 

Scooby

Viscerotica 

Skimmy is too liberal too talk to anyone these days. He went way off the deep end with politics from what I’ve heard.

Satan Jr finally started training and I think he’s a purple belt now. He married a BJJ instructor and they just bought a house. He also spends his free time ranting about politics on instagram.

Isisevil and that beautiful brown butthole 

2 Likes

Jimmy Rustler

Chris80Cent

Paradigmer

Tiresias

Bangers Delight

Imploze

ZeRoTZ

Eggbert

ILWJBS?

Jinx?

Leigh

Judge Mental

Bob Ash

Nameless

Big Pun

<:)))><

Ghost of retard, that guy was funny as fuck.

3 Likes

Pennvia Choke

For the old school S&C forum members:

Scrapper

Taku

Vermonter

Grandpab

Buddhadev

1 Like

Some of these may be mostly UGers as I was that for my first 6-7 years here. But they were essentially OGers in any event.  

Train Judo

OneManArmy (OMA)

Adonis

ShamrockFan1

Information

T0ki

sistersteel

1 Like
Slap Johnson -

Im sad chesty1775 left before the maga era. He was ultra maga before it was a thing and trolled the living shit out of liberals here hahah. Plus he was a legit badass irl. 

how legit?

OG2006 -

Some of these may be mostly UGers as I was that for my first 6-7 years here. But they were essentially OGers in any event.  

Train Judo

OneManArmy (OMA)

Adonis

ShamrockFan1

Damn I miss OMA.....

or do I???

sothy, voodoo chile, poobear, elvis, jonwell, stickfighter, bolo, jfk jr. evil yoshida. 

there's the german economist, i forgot his name. 

most the og women like snowhazell, alphafemale, little one, brickhouse, tapthis72, soriel, breezy, bedbug, judowoman?

JThomasufc91 -
camicom -

What was the name of the dude who recently died from lung cancer? Og'er to the very end.

McShurly

Thank you

JD Mpls -

Pennvia Choke

Did anyone ever talk to him, or make sure he is OK?

MrFluffyHippo

4 Likes

Striker 18

Sam Pai Kempo

littleguy

Demoness

Bend The Knee -
OG2006 -

Train Judo

OneManArmy (OMA)

Adonis

ShamrockFan1

Damn I miss OMA.....

or do I???

He was the most prolific of the Dairy Queen parking lot fighters. But I don’t remember if he started it or what even is the genesis of all this DQ parking lot stuff. 

1 Like
kingofpancakes -

Mank fell off the face of the earth, We were internet boys. We talked outsiide of here. But he just stopped showing up. And I don't remember his email.

Miss that dude