ARI @ WAS: Skins

TB @ CHI: Bears

MIA @ NE: Pats

CIN @ NYG: Giants

HOU @ TEN: Titans

CAR @ MIN: Panthers

OAK @ BUF: Bills

DET @ SF: 49ers

NO @ DEN: As much as I hate to do this, with a lot of our defense injured and gimpy, I just don't think the Saints will be able to stop the Broncos. Broncos:(

STL @ SEA: Seattle

CLE @ BAL: Browns

JAC @ IND: Colts

PIT @ PHI: Steelers

DAL @ GB: Dallas

NYJ @ SD: Chargers get the win.

KC @ ATL 1:00 PM ATL
ARI @ WAS 1:00 PM WAS
TB @ CHI 1:00 PM CHI
MIA @ NE 1:00 PM NE
CIN @ NYG 1:00 PM NYG
HOU @ TEN 1:00 PM TEN
CAR @ MIN 1:00 PM CAR
OAK @ BUF 1:00 PM OAK
DET @ SF 4:05 PM SF
NO @ DEN 4:05 PM DEN
STL @ SEA 4:05 PM SEA
CLE @ BAL 4:15 PM CLE
JAC @ IND 4:15 PM IND (This is a tough one)
PIT @ PHI 4:15 PM PHIL
DAL @ GB 8:15 PM DAL

Mon, Sep 22
NYJ @ SD 8:30 PM SD

Okay, this is what I'm thinking right now, but if I put some more thought into it I'll probably come back and make some changes before Sunday.

KC @ ATL: ATL

ARI @ WAS: WASHINGTON, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

TB @ CHI: TB

MIA @ NE: NE

CIN @ NYG: NYG

HOU @ TEN: TEN

CAR @ MIN: MIN (but only b/c it's home field advantage for them)

OAK @ BUF: BUF

DET @ SF: SF

NO @ DEN: DEN (even though they have no defense)

STL @ SEA: SEA

CLE @ BAL: BAL

JAC @ IND: IND

PIT @ PHI: PIT (I'm probably going to end up changing this one)

DAL @ GB: DAL

NYJ @ SD: SD (But Farve on MNF makes me think twice about this pick)

Sun, Sep 21

KC @ ATL  1:00 PM   - ATL...KC is just awful

ARI @ WAS  1:00 PM   - ARI...they can smell the NFC West crown already

TB @ CHI  1:00 PM   - TB...Chicago's D is playing well but the offense is one dimensional and they can't count on Special Team scores each week (especially with Hester out)

MIA @ NE  1:00 PM   - NE

CIN @ NYG  1:00 PM  - NYG...the Bengals calling out a high school team would be a stretch with the way they've played

HOU @ TEN  1:00 PM  - TEN...again, a better team with Collins

CAR @ MIN  1:00 PM   - MIN...they need this game.

OAK @ BUF  1:00 PM   - BUF...interesting game...if the Bills want to be taken seriously, they need to curb stomp bad teams, especially at home.

DET @ SF  4:05 PM  - SF

NO @ DEN  4:05 PM   - NO...another shootout in Denver...I'll say the ref doesn't gift them 2 TDs this week

STL @ SEA  4:05 PM  - SEA

CLE @ BAL  4:15 PM   - BAL...the Browns have been utterly disappointing.

JAC @ IND  4:15 PM  - JAX...the Colts look shaky and, as I've said before, Sanders is the real MVP of that team...Taylor/MJD finally get the Jags running game back on track.

PIT @ PHI  4:15 PM   - PHI...Philly hasn't really been stopped and a shootout doesn't bode well for a team that usually passes less than 20 times/game.

DAL @ GB  8:15 PM   - GB...Dallas is tremendously overrated right now.

Mon, Sep 22

NYJ @ SD  8:30 PM - SD...I think SD has fallen off but, whether they have Favre or not, the J-E-T-S still S-U-C-K

KC @ ATL - ATL

ARI @ WAS - ARI

TB @ CHI - CHI

MIA @ NE - NE

CIN @ NYG - NYG

HOU @ TEN - TEN

CAR @ MIN - MIN

OAK @ BUF - BUF

DET @ SF - DET

NO @ DEN - DEN

STL @ SEA - SEA

CLE @ BAL - BAL

JAC @ IND - IND

PIT @ PHI - PHI

DAL @ GB - DAL

NYJ @ SD - SD

Sun, Sep 21
KC @ ATL 1:00 PM, ATL

ARI @ WAS 1:00 PM, ARI

TB @ CHI 1:00 PM, Chi

MIA @ NE 1:00 PM, NE

CIN @ NYG 1:00 PM, NYG

HOU @ TEN 1:00 PM, Ten

CAR @ MIN 1:00 PM, MIN

OAK @ BUF 1:00 PM, BUF

DET @ SF 4:05 PM, SF

NO @ DEN 4:05 PM, DEN

STL @ SEA 4:05 PM, Sea

CLE @ BAL 4:15 PM, CLE

JAC @ IND 4:15 PM, Jack

PIT @ PHI 4:15 PM, PHI

DAL @ GB 8:15 PM, GB

Mon, Sep 22
NYJ @ SD 8:30 PM, SD

KC @ ATL - Oh jesus christ, do I have to choose? PICK: Atlanta

ARI @ WAS - Trap game if there ever was one. The Cardinals could potentially be legit this year (as long as Kurt Warner stays healthy), but it is, afterall, the Cardinals. PICK: Washington Redskins!!!!!!!!!

TB @ CHI - Hmmmmm.... Tough pick. Two good defenses. Orton and QB makes the Bears better, and its a home game. PICK: Chicago

MIA @ NE - I wish all picks were this easy! PICK: New England

CIN @ NYG - Hmmmm... I think the Bengals aren't as pathetic as they seem, and that the Giants aren't as good as they seem either. However, the Giants "D" is much more legit than the Bengals "O". PICK: N.Y. Giants

HOU @ TEN - I haven't paid attention to the Texans this year, so I'm going with the Titans. PICK: Tennessee

CAR @ MIN - Benching TJack was a step in the right direction, though the results will be no different this week. PICK: Carolina

OAK @ BUF - I gotta start paying closer attention to the Bills. Are they for real? From what I've seen, the Raiduhs have a running back. Good for them.... PICK: Buffalo

DET @ SF - I really, REALLY hate seeing the Niners win, and it PAINS me to pick them..... but shit, it's the Lions. PICK: San Francisco

NO @ DEN - Hmmmmmm... The Bronco's played real impressively last week, and I don't think the Saints have the defense to stop them. PICK: Denver

STL @ SEA - The 'Hawks get their first win!!!! PICK: Seattle

CLE @ BAL - I have nothing of value to say about this game. PICK: Cleveland

JAC @ IND - I firmly believe the Jags are better than they've showed. I firmly believed they'd be primed to challenge the Colts for dominance of the division. Shows you what I know.... PICK: Indianapolis

PIT @ PHI - With Big Ben a little banged up, this is going to be the Eagles game to lose.... PICK: Philadelphia

DAL @ GB - Everyone pop some corn and sit back to enjoy another barnstormer! PICK: Green Bay

NYJ @ SD - Let's look at history. Any Norv Turner coached team in the history of the league has the bad habit of winning the games they should not, but losing the games they should win in the most FRUSTRATING fashion you can possibly imagine! Seriously, ask any Redskins, Raiders, or Chargers fan! He finally is at the helm of a team positively LOADED with top tier talent, yet he continues to find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. That said, I just don't see the Bolts going 0-3.... PICK: San Diego

Sun, Sep 21

KC @ ATL  1:00 PM   ** Michael Turner will still be running for TDs when you read this on Monday.  ATL

ARI @ WAS  1:00 PM   ** Tough call.  Zona might be sitting at 2-0, but they still haven't proved shit with wins over San Fran and Miami.  I'll take the Skins in this one.  WAS

TB @ CHI  1:00 PM   ** Another tough call.  Home team.  CHI

MIA @ NE  1:00 PM   ** Good team over shitty team.  NE

CIN @ NYG  1:00 PM  *  A struggling offensive line against one of the best pass-rushing teams in the league, no matter how banged up they are.  This one is going to be ugly.  Brutal.  I don't see a way the Bengals win this one unless NY totally steps on their dick.  I'm praying that happens.  CIN

HOU @ TEN  1:00 PM  *
I like Houston here.  HOU

CAR @ MIN  1:00 PM   ** Minnesota was a favorable SB pick and they are looking at 0-3 if they don't watch it.  This is a toss up, imo.  MIN

OAK @ BUF  1:00 PM   ** I'm looking forward to this one.  Without McFadden, I wouldn't even think twice about this one.  I think Buffalo is for real, but I think this could be a close game.  BUF

DET @ SF  4:05 PM  ** Battle of the suck.  SF

NO @ DEN  4:05 PM   *  Denver has looked good so far this year.  Hard to imagine they'd get their first loss of the season at home.  DEN

STL @ SEA  4:05 PM  *
St Louis just sucks.  SEA

CLE @ BAL  4:15 PM   ** Cleveland finally gets a win after two tough losses.  They aren't as good as the media says, but they're better than Baltimore.  CLE

JAC @ IND  4:15 PM  ** Always a fun game to watch.  Indy hasn't looked good yet this year, but they'll take this one. INDY

PIT @ PHI  4:15 PM ** Tough game.  Go Eagles.  PHI  

DAL @ GB  8:15 PM   ** Another good one.  Dallas should prove they are the team to beat in the NFC in this one.  DAL

Mon, Sep 22

NYJ @ SD  8:30 PM ** Oh joy.  Endless Favre nuthugging on MNF.  Hard to believe SD might go 0-3.  If Tomlinson plays, they'll be fine.  They might be fine regardless.  SD

Who had the best picks last week, cause against the spread (for $500) I got screwed, so I need some sure things this week to make it back

Sun, Sep 21

KC @ ATL  Thigpen is the real d.. I can't do it.  What the hell is going on out there? ATL

ARI @ WAS  This one's a toss up for me, home team with the better D WAS

TB @ CHI  low scoring TB

MIA @ NE  What is joey porter thinking? Miami has won one game in their last 20 or so, and New england is on a record regular season winning streak.  If Chad pennington is smart he sends a nice gift basket to the pats D with a card saying joey doesn't speak for me..... I love you  NE

CIN @ NYG  this looks like it could be one of those games that  the underdog wins inspite of what appears to be everything in the world against them, so against my better judgement  cin

HOU @ TEN  hurricane frustrated houston comes out flying and win big HOU

CAR @ MIN  The good balanced offense disappears as carolina does everything to get it to smith MIN

OAK @ BUF  Buffalo puts up 40 BUF

DET @ SF  Sf puts up 50 SF

NO @ DEN  NO puts up 40, but Den puts up 50 DEN

STL @ SEA  Seattle stops the bleeding SEA

CLE @ BAL  Cleveland wins a close one, the pound starts calling for BQ CLE

JAC @ IND  Indy can't play D without Sanders, fortunatley Jax can't play O, but Indy still squeaks one through IND

PIT @ PHI  Pittsburgh lets everybody know they are serious this year PIT

DAL @ GB  Dallas is as good as advertised DAL  

Mon, Sep 22

NYJ @ SD  SD gets the last minute win for once SD

KC @ ATL: ATL

ARI @ WAS: Skins

TB @ CHI: Bears, home game advantage

MIA @ NE: Pats

CIN @ NYG: Giants

HOU @ TEN: Titans

CAR @ MIN: Gonna go with Adrian peterson running all over everyone, and the new qb will play it safe.

OAK @ BUF: Bills

DET @ SF: 49ers

NO @ DEN: Gonna go with the home team here....na i'm not NO

STL @ SEA: Seattle - Stl is quite possibly the worst team ever..i saaid it

CLE @ BAL: Browns

JAC @ IND: Colts

PIT @ PHI: Phil

DAL @ GB: Dallas

NYJ @ SD: Chargers get the win.

Sun, Sep 21
KC @ ATL 1:00 PM- Atlanta, only chance KC has is if LJ goes off
ARI @ WAS 1:00 PM- Even though my boy Redd Doughty plays for the skins I think Arizona will take it. Thier defense is highly underrated
TB @ CHI 1:00 PM- Went to elementary school with ALex Smith (Bus TE) but I think Chicago will be too much for them. Tampa is missing a legit receiver.
MIA @ NE 1:00 PM-New England wins. Not by 35 points, but they will still win.
CIN @ NYG 1:00 PM-Carson Palmer is getting no help from his line and Justin Tuck will be all over him. Also their DBs are small and Plax and Amani can exploit them
HOU @ TEN 1:00 PM As much as I like TRJ my brain tells me that the Titans will show their amazing defense once again, but my heart wants to go with Denver south.
CAR @ MIN 1:00 PM-Carolina is the surprise team of the NFC, they play VERY physical football, and Steve Smith, who is one of the top5 receivers in the game is coming back.
OAK @ BUF 1:00 PM-Buffalo will have their way with the Raiders. IMO Buffalo is the most physical team in the NFL. I see them putting a lot of points on Oakland and I see many Oakland players gettong hurt.
DET @ SF 4:05 PM-This is almost an impossible game to pick, but I have to go with the 49ers simply because I think Frank Gore will have a big day and keep Kitna and Co off the field.
NO @ DEN 4:05 PM-Denver will handle New Orleans. It is their first time in the altitude, our offesive line is dominating people, we are finally getting a pass rush and I think that DJ and Boss will be able to get to the corners to talkce Bush. And who does NO have that can cover Marshall and Royal?
STL @ SEA 4:05 PM-Seattle win. St. Louis has so many problems its not even funny. I think the Seattly offense will out up some points, and Julius Jones will have a big rushing day.
CLE @ BAL 4:15 PM- Tough one to call, I am going to go with the home team. I am still not convinced that Braylon and Kellen are totally healthy, and I think DA is in that same boat.
JAC @ IND 4:15 PM-It will be a close game but I think that the colts will pull it out.
PIT @ PHI 4:15 PM-Really tough game to call. McNabb does not have many strengths but then he is pressured he has had a history of making mistakes. I think Pit will pound the ball and keep McNabb and CO. off the field and steal a win.
DAL @ GB 8:15 PM-This is always a fun game to watch. Aaron Rodgers has played well, but he has not seen a team like the Dallas Cowboys. I think Dallas will pull it out by 10.

Mon, Sep 22
NYJ @ SD 8:30 PM- Brett Favre gets his first taste of a very good defense. I think the Charger will ROLL the Jets. No way te Chargers goes 0-3, I will be happy if they do, but I think they will step it up on Monday night.

KC @ ATL - ATL. KC can't stop the run.
ARI @ WAS - WASH
TB @ CHI - CHI
MIA @ NE - NE
CIN @ NYG - NYG
HOU @ TEN - TEN
CAR @ MIN - CAR
OAK @ BUF - BUF
DET @ SF - SF
NO @ DEN - DEN
STL @ SEA - SEA
CLE @ BAL - CLE