Detroit at St. Louis 4:05 p.m.
Cleveland at Oakland 4:15 p.m.
Jacksonville at Washington 4:15 p.m.
New England at Cincinnati 4:15 p.m.
Seattle at Chicago 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 2
Green Bay at Philadelphia 8:30 p.m.

Open date: Denver, N.Y. Giants, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay

Arizona at Atlanta:  What the hell happened to the Falcons on Monday night?  I'm going to assume this was an aberration (sp?).  The Cardinals, as ever, are still the Cardinals.  PICKAtlanta

Dallas at Tennessee:  Ok, I *know* the Brokebacks are going to win this game unless there is some kind of 2nd rendition of the Music City Miracle that takes place all game, but I am sticking with my tradition of choosing the Cowboys to lose every single game this season and every season.  GO TITANS!  PICKTennessee

Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets:  The Jets are performing a lot better than expected this season, but this is the Colts!  PICKIndianapolis

Miami at Houston:  Does this game even need to be played?  I think they should meet at midfield, toss the coin, and whoever wins the flip wins the game.  PICKMiami

Minnesota at Buffalo:  The Bills actually has some signs of life.  Not many, but some.  The Vikings, OTOH, have really stepped up this season.  PICKMinnesota

New Orleans at Carolina:  Are the Saints really this good?  Is Carolina really this bad?  I gotta go with this being the week that the Panthers turns this thing around... PICKCarolina

San Diego at Baltimore:  The Ravens look good this year.  I think this game will be a low scoring defensive battle, with the home town team edging it out.  PICKBaltimore

San Francisco at Kansas City:  Both teams suck this year, but I think the Chiefs suck less.  PICKKansas City

Detroit at St. Louis:  Will Williams step out on that "guarenteed win" limb again this week?  He shouldn't....  PICKSt. Louis

Cleveland at Oakland:  Another game that should just be decided by the coin toss, and spare the rest of us the agony of suffering through this debacle.  PICKCleveland

Jacksonville at Washington:  Fucking OUCH!  Why can't we get another soft team so that our team can gel a little more and work out its kinks?  I hope Brunell (and the rest of the team!!!) really comes with a chip on his shoulder to this game...  PICKWashington Redskins!!!

New England at Cincinnati:  The Patriots have simply let too many play-makers go in the last few seasons, and I think its starting to really show.  Brady is still the class of the NFL as a QB, but he needs a better supporting cast IMHO.  PICKCincinnati

Seattle at Chicago:  This is going to be a knock-down, drag-out kinda dog fight!  With Alexander out, I'm going with the home field advantage... PICKChicago

Green Bay at Philadelphia:  Tale of 2 QB's.  Which one has his mojo back?  I'm rooting for one, picking the other.  PICKPhiladelphia

Well Im

Week 1: 7-9

Week 2: 10-6

Week 3: 12-4

So this week Im going to be even better:

Arizona at Atlanta = Vick was horrible against NO, but when Arizona stacks the box like they tried against St. Louis Vick will bootleg and gain yardage. Arizonas D arnt up for it and they need to stop giving away the ball in the red zone. ATL

Dallas at Tennessee = Dallas takes this, Tennessee needs to focus on the next season straight away. And put Young in there so he will get the system down to next year. TEN

Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets = Jets have been looking way better then I thought but, Indianapolis is hell for any team. IND

Miami at Houston = Suck game, Miami sucks alittle less. MIA

Minnesota at Buffalo = I think Minnesota have been overperforming so far and Buffalo are just getting rolling. I say this is the upset of the week. BUF

New Orleans at Carolina = Hangover from that great game. Carolina are hungry, NO are kinda full and if they try to go on cruise controll against the Panters they are done for. CAR

San Diego at Baltimore = I hate San Diego, I want them to lose. Im sick of this. And Baltimore is just the team to do it. Will they have a problem with San Diegos Defence? Yes, Will they have problems with LT? Yes. Will they overcome this in a low scoring game. Im saying Yes. BAL

San Francisco at Kansas City = Jikes, make or brake time for my Chiefs. I say make, Denver and Cincy are tough teams. KC

Detroit at St. Louis = hard game to call. I kinda like the lions in this one but dome is dome and well. STL

Cleveland at Oakland = Erh... well... yeah... whatever. CLE

Jacksonville at Washington = Jacksonville has looked very tight so far. I like it, I like their chances. Washington is a whole different team with Portis but the Jacksonville defence and the Oilers arnt exactly the same thing. JAC

New England at Cincinnati = Cincy have had everything going for them so far. New England isnt a pushover but they were badly lacking against the Broncos. Cincys Offence is good. And Chad is almost unused so far. I really want to say NE but Im going with. CIN

Seattle at Chicago = Soldiers Field. How will Alexander effect Seattle? Chicago has looked good but its hard to teach old dogs how to sit and Grossman is only one game from being questionable again. Regardless Chicagos D will keep them in the game. CHI

Green Bay at Philadelphia = McNabb vs Favre. McNabb is a better player right now and has more weapons. PHI

you need to recalculate week 3. You have yourself at 12-4, but there were only 14 games played this weekend.

I'm 12-4, 12-4, 12-2 so far....

10-4 then

crap

Ive gotten burnt on Rams and Chiefs (Ive bet on them, in my damned baised stupidity) every game now.

So San Fran and Detroit are pretty much locks this week if I keep this up.

ttt

Arizona at Atlanta
Atlanta wins
Dallas at Tennessee
Dallas, no contest
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets Indy takes this
Indy takes this
Miami at Houston
Houston wins it.
Minnesota at Buffalo
Buffalo wins this game
New Orleans at Carolina
Saints win, show that they are a good team and still get no respect.
San Diego at Baltimore
Chargers
San Francisco at Kansas City
KC gets this
Detroit at St. Louis
Rams
Cleveland at Oakland
Browns
Jacksonville at Washington
Jags
New England at Cincinnati
Bengals
Seattle at Chicago
Going with the Bears

Monday, Oct. 2
Green Bay at Philadelphia
Eagles.

"Jacksonville at Washington: Fucking OUCH! Why can't we get another soft team so that our team can gel a little more and work out its kinks? I hope Brunell (and the rest of the team!!!) really comes with a chip on his shoulder to this game... PICK: Washington Redskins!!!"

Bye Bye Skins...1 and 3 record after this one! hahaha!!! Hail to my nuts!

Hehehehe...

Bye Bye Skins...1 and 3 record after this one! hahaha!!! Hail to my nuts!

You were saying.....?

I was wrong...damnit!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Awesome catch by Santana Moss.