Oh Come On, For Christ's Sake Cung

holly9000 - ttt for humble pie

Please, even in defeat TJ is a spin master. Look for him to comeback in the 3rd page of this thread ala Scott Smith.

hmb - I'm pretty sure TJ inserts cocks not feet when he opens his mouth.

LMAO

damn....BEEP

Smith would have a late round punchers chance against God himself, but yeah felt the same way going into this fight.

Smith would not have a chance against Fedor. now STFU.

Train Judo - TC, I don't care how you break it down,

Smith has zero chance against Cung,

Cung knows it too and thats why he is fighting him..

That fight was ridiculous. Don't think I've ever seen a fighter get tooled more in a victory than in that fight. Cung wins that one 9/10 times.

watch_lookoutawhale_videos - 
watch_lookoutawhale_videos - Scotty can always win a fight. Don't count him out. Cung can get overconfident and cocky then get jacked up.

BOOM!

hah well played sir!

ttt

garbage main even, but as usual the brand nut huggers fell for this trash main event and thought somehow it could compete with the UFC main events

boy were they wrong. Bunch of dummies

brdrchoker - 
Train Judo - TC, I don't care how you break it down,
Smith has zero chance against Cung,
Cung knows it too and thats why he is fighting him..

the great swammy.....knows all!!!!     NOT!

Transgenderjudo will fail to show back up on this thread, just like he FAILED in his prediction.

Monsters Ball -
joemama - garbage main even, but as usual the brand nut huggers fell for this trash main event and thought somehow it could compete with the UFC main events

boy were they wrong. Bunch of dummies

Yeah the co-main event with Le/Smith and Thompson/Melendez couldn't hold a candle to Tito/Griffin neither of who had a win in their last 2 fights (3 in Tito's case).

we talmbout Cung Le vs Smith brah, where you comin up with Melendez thompson? And forrest/tito >> smith Le. Did Forrest not beat rampage when they fought? so there you go Forrest >> most of prides roster, but we know you wouldve been happy if tito forrest headlined for strikeforce dont lie you nut hug brands, I nut hug good fights brah. This is what seperates the fans from the suckers (you being the sucker)