Oh God here they come!

Lets hear the Diaz got robbed excuses!

Condit won nearly every round. What did Diaz do? Phone Post

Won the first two and the last, didn't run away like he'd just stolen Kalib Starnes' bike..

Nick's fans do not want him fighting opponents who can move or use their feet. They should just watch him train and see him hit punching bags if they want non moving targets.

Diaz cried "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home!" That's what he did. That shit is weak and made me lose all respect for his sour grapes "I'm done with mma" crybaby shit.

ROckem sockem robots or go home fans are crying hard tonight

Condit sticked and moved. Perfect gameplan for Diaz. He did not lay and pray, he stood up the whole fight. Just like Diaz wanted. I was rooting for Diaz myself but Condit exposed some holes in his stand up game tonight that he needs to work on. Diaz will end up fighting GSP eventually.

Condit won 49-46

Deal with it, crybabies. Diaz landed NOTHING significant, the most telling shots of the fight were the two head kicks Condit landed.

I had it:

Condit
Diaz
Condit
Condit
Diaz

I think the decision was the right call, although I don't agree with 49-46. This is coming from someone who REALLY wanted to see Diaz and GSP fight. Oh well, the nod to Condit was the right call. I dunno how you could give it to Diaz.

FTR, I'm a fan of both. Phone Post

Also FTR, I would be just as frustrated as Diaz if I were in his shoes.

This fight was really a matter of implementing your game plan and Condit simply did a better job. Phone Post

hubbarocks - Diaz cried "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home!" That's what he did. That shit is weak and made me lose all respect for his sour grapes "I'm done with mma" crybaby shit.

/thread Phone Post