Oh lord look at this pic! FEDOR

http://fedor.bel.ru/pics/gallery2/21b.jpg

Blue namer PLEASE

I'd post but I dont think people want to see steamy man-ass. lol

post it

Dis how Russians train.

I've seen it posted before, I will not contribute to the gayness.

If u wanna see what happens next you're gonna have to log into TapOut.

yeah buddy that is pretty gay...LOL!

how about I post a pic of you with your hand in your ass instead?

cuz I can.

"yeah buddy that is pretty gay...LOL!"

• THATS pretty "gay."

A) That pic is old
B) Its funny but everyone that is so eager to say how "gay" it is might want to reassess their own security in their male sexuality.

A sauna like that is extremely common in motha russia.

Ever since these guys grew up I am sure they were some kinda athletes (judo, sambo, wrestling, whatever) and athletes in motha russia have always went to the sauna to relax the muscles after a good work out. It's not seen as gay in that culture.

A sauna like that is extremely common in motha russia.

Ever since these guys grew up I am sure they were some kinda athletes (judo, sambo, wrestling, whatever) and athletes in motha russia have always went to the sauna to relax the muscles after a good work out. It's not seen as gay in that culture.

Did you see the Olympics a few yrs ago? In the men's gymnastics when one of the Russian gymnasts got done with his routine he came to the coach, gave him a hi five, and then they kissed on the mouth. I KID YOU NOT.....THAT IS GAY.

Huge culture differences.

Yes because different cutlrues have different things that makes them gay.Good assessment on things buddy.

LOL at all you weirdos. I never said it was gay or anything like that. Its just funny. That is all

WTF? That's Kharitonov with the bouquet.

OMG,what is the average age on this site anyway???

Man, it's guys in a sauna. There's more homophobia here than any site I've ever been to.

For the ignorant - those arent flowers but different plants and herbs that are waived into the sauna's steam. Anyway the sauna afer a workout is great way to rid the body of toxins and acids which may affect your muscles/joints.

BTW - who here has the nerve to call FEDOR out on this pic anyway if he was standing in front of you?
Ah yes thats what I thought - you would all get your heads bashed in by the guy your just called a ROMO!

Imagine your worst nightmare being a homophobe that gets his head bashed in by the guy you just called a ROMO!

sparkyman,

There is no such thing as homophobia. It doesn't exist. It's a made up term. Nobody is scared of gays. They just don't approve of their life styles.

What the liberals in this country did is use political correctness to make the person that disaproves of the life style feel like there is something wrong with them by making up a new term...homophobia. So if you are against it you are a "homophobe". And of course since nobody wants to be called a racist, a this, a that, etc, they also don't want to be called a homophobe. So people trap themselves in this and are always saying "I'm not a homophobe", when there is no such thing.

It's a very simple, but effective way of shoving the life style down people's throats, like they do on MTV all the time. They try to make you feel that if you don't accept this life style, there is something wrong with you and you are a homophobe.

Get it?

Ok, without going into the whole diatribe about homophobia....

Nevermind - it's ok to disagree with a lifestyle, but why does everyone here have to think that if guys are naked around each other, there is something sexual going on?

What is everyone's problem with this picture? Why can't men sauna together?

Honestly it sounds like some of the conversations I used to hear in the 7th grade.