Oh No Anderson is Mad!!

We'll see who's delusional soon... it's pretty obvious to me what side of the fence they're on.. CHAEL's

BJ was going to fight GSP "to the death"
Mir predicted Brock would be the first death in the Octogon
Condit promised "it's gonna be a dogfight"

Keep in mind that Silva was really mad at Damian Mia too, and look how great he did with that. Total joke.

8flat - BJ was going to fight GSP "to the death"

Keep in mind that Silva was really mad at Damian Mia too, and look how great he did with that. Total joke.

Name the only other fighter Anderson ever faced that disrespected one of his mentors, and also the nation of Brazil....

Then think about the beat down Anderson put on him.

We're cheering on fighters, it's cool to be pro one or the other people, don't take it personal.

Even if Anderson happens to win this time, Chael is still my favorite, but I like my steak medium well.

Anderson is without a doubt extremely dangerous, however him being pissed off doesn't mean anything. Being too overly aggressive against a better wrestler is not the best idea. I'm sure Chael wants to get Anderson to go after him, rather than keep his distance and counter. Against someone like Chael, Anderson is far more dangerous if he stays on the outside and pics his shots.

UGCTT_LnPninja - 

<b>Keep in mind that Silva was really mad at Damian Mia too, and look how great he did with that. Total joke.</b>

Name the only other fighter Anderson ever faced that disrespected one of his mentors, and also the nation of Brazil....

Then think about the beat down Anderson put on him.<br type="_moz" />

Sonnen? LOL

thanks for letting me know he's mad but i know anderson will beat his ass anyways :)

8flat - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 

<b>Keep in mind that Silva was really mad at Damian Mia too, and look how great he did with that. Total joke.</b>

Sonnen? LOL

"Other" meant other than Sonnen silly. You may need to use fight finder and google as it seems you weren't following MMA back then, or maybe you were a UFC only kinda guy. ;-)  

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
8flat - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 

Sonnen? LOL

"Other" meant other than Sonnen silly. You may need to use fight finder and google as it seems you weren't following MMA back then, or maybe you were a UFC only kinda guy. ;-)  

Sarcasm, how does it work?

First fight watched was Penn vs Uno in '01. Back then we had to wait until the DVDs came out..hahaha

^^^^^ So then who was the other fighter who disrespected a mentor of Anderson's and then disrespected the nation of Brazil? How did Anderson handle himself in the cage for that fight, despite being furious?

You've had plenty of time to google..... 

So funny how so many people are making a big deal that Silva is pissed...Who gives a shit. Being pissed doesn't make your TD Defense any better..Not to mention I highly doubt Chael is too concerned with Anderson's emoitional state.

Unless Silva decides to "Dance the Night Away" he'll be on his back inside of 15 seconds. At that point, it doesn't matter how pissed he is..

Just saying that for 2 years, Sonnen has talked and disrespected Silva BUT all that does is line Silv's pockets with more money win or lose. For that he should thank Chael.

UGCTT_LnPninja -  ^^^^^ So then who was the other fighter who disrespected a mentor of Anderson's and then disrespected the nation of Brazil? How did Anderson handle himself in the cage for that fight, despite being furious?

According to Google, most fighters have disrespected Master Seagull (intentional misspelling to signify disrespect). So I'm not sure where you're taking this. LOL

I asked Siri but the bitch started laughing. Odd...

louden swain - So funny how so many people are making a big deal that Silva is pissed...Who gives a shit. Being pissed doesn't make your TD Defense any better..Not to mention I highly doubt Chael is too concerned with Anderson's emoitional state.

Unless Silva decides to "Dance the Night Away" he'll be on his back inside of 15 seconds. At that point, it doesn't matter how pissed he is..

Just saying that for 2 years, Sonnen has talked and disrespected Silva BUT all that does is line Silv's pockets with more money win or lose. For that he should thank Chael.

This. Although, I predict Silva's TDD will have improved vastly. He's too smart and athletic to not improve that glaring hole in his game over the last 2 years. Maybe Steven Seagull showed him some new sprawl he invented.

8flat - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -  ^^^^^ So then who was the other fighter who disrespected a mentor of Anderson's and then disrespected the nation of Brazil? How did Anderson handle himself in the cage for that fight, despite being furious?

According to Google, most fighters have disrespected Master Seagull (intentional misspelling to signify disrespect). So I'm not sure where you're taking this. LOL

There is only one other fighter who pissed Anderson off this much. He talked shit to Anderson's face about one of Anderson's mentors (like Sonnen did with Nog, but it wasn't Nog). He also then ripped up the Brazil Flag in front of Anderson before the fight.

That's as many hints as you're getting.

The point is that Anderson was FURIOUS. The Anderson haters are trying to say this is good for Sonnen because it will make Anderson fight stupid/reckless. The way Anderson fought in this older fight is evidence that despite Anderson being so pissed off, his fight IQ stayed very high, and he fought an amazing fight and beat the shit out of this guy very soundly.

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
8flat - 

There is only one other fighter who pissed Anderson off this much. He talked shit to Anderson's face about one of Anderson's mentors (like Sonnen did with Nog, but it wasn't Nog). He also then ripped up the Brazil Flag in front of Anderson before the fight.

That's as many hints as you're getting.

The point is that Anderson was FURIOUS. The Anderson haters are trying to say this is good for Sonnen because it will make Anderson fight stupid/reckless. The way Anderson fought in this older fight is evidence that despite Anderson being so pissed off, his fight IQ stayed very high, and he fought an amazing fight and beat the shit out of this guy very soundly.

The truth is I don't care enough to spend the time searching, because it proves nothing. He was mad at Maia too, and look how he acted.

I'm pretty much an Anderson hater but I'd bet money he'll still fight smart. I just don't believe he'll back up all his latest BS that you are masterbating to.

Oh sure, he could land a well placed kick or punch, but the KO is unlikely since Sonnen is so f-ing hard to KO. He can definitely pull off a sub again, yawn. But seriously, do you think he'll actually be able to demolish Sonnen? Dominate the standup so he can break the bones in his face? haha...it's laughable. He won't have his preferred range for more than 3 seconds at the start of each round.

He's a self-described metro-sexual, do you see him breaking someone's limb? uh, no.

He wears cute little pink polos and lotion from Victoria Secret. Can I get a god damn WTF?

BTW: in all fairness, if AS does pull it off and absolutely wrecks Sonnen, I promise to stop giving you so much shit about him. ha

8flat - BTW: in all fairness, if AS does pull it off and absolutely wrecks Sonnen, I promise to stop giving you so much shit about him. ha
You won't have a choice. When Silva destroys Sonnen AGAIN there won't be enough trash talk in the world to keep anybody interested.

It will be the quickest sinking bandwagon since the Titanic.

8flat - 

The truth is I don't care enough to spend the time searching, because it proves nothing. He was mad at Maia too, and look how he acted.

I'm pretty much an Anderson hater but I'd bet money he'll still fight smart. I just don't believe he'll back up all his latest BS that you are masterbating to.

Oh sure, he could land a well placed kick or punch, but the KO is unlikely since Sonnen is so f-ing hard to KO. He can definitely pull off a sub again, yawn. But seriously, do you think he'll actually be able to demolish Sonnen? Dominate the standup so he can break the bones in his face? haha...it's laughable. He won't have his preferred range for more than 3 seconds at the start of each round.

He's a self-described metro-sexual, do you see him breaking someone's limb? uh, no.

He wears cute little pink polos and lotion from Victoria Secret. Can I get a god damn WTF?

Well thanks for admitting that you are a newer fan, and that you're an Anderson hater.

Good post and funny ending.

It was Lee Murray, and it was a great fight to watch, even if you're a hater.

I will be sure to bump this thread and mock you until no end when Anderson exposes Chael, and proves how the steroids, the injury, and the promise to submit Chael made the first fight unfold that way. Your boy is getting raped and left for dead.

ABE FROMAN - 
8flat - BTW: in all fairness, if AS does pull it off and absolutely wrecks Sonnen, I promise to stop giving you so much shit about him. ha
You won't have a choice. When Silva destroys Sonnen AGAIN there won't be enough trash talk in the world to keep anybody interested.

It will be the quickest sinking bandwagon since the Titanic.

HAHA...well then that begs the question Abe....will the reverse be true? Will you jump off the GOAT bandwagon if AS loses? hmmmmm