OH NO! I'M RESPECTING TITO!!!

Why was that bodybuilding dude necessary to have around on Kens training team?

During matches, Tito calls out directions to his fighters with great precision and clarity. The quality of his instruction and coaching before and during the match is unparalleled among TUF coaches to date.

I must admit I hated Tito with a passion. I've never met Tito, but I have friends who have and none of them had anything but positive things to say about him.

After this season my opinion has changed and I will root for him to destroy Shamrock.

"Matt Hughes playing solitaire and ignoring Jason Von Flue after he showed a lot of heart beating Jorge Gurgel."

Wasn't that pre-fight? I didn't see Tito warming up his guys for fights, didn't another fighter or Saul generally do that? Maybe Hughes was playing cards 3 hours before the fight? Think about the information you are being given before you write it in stone.

That being said, Tito also impressed me this season.

I don't know, Krycek, it really sounded like Shammy was trying to distract everybody from his crappy job as a coach.

i def respect tito alot more then shamrock....but i still got to respect shamrock for what he did back in the day

ttt for Tito!

I just wanna see Ken getting pounded again one more time.

Tito came across as a good guy. He seemed really cool at the beginning of his career as well.
I used to really like his personality when he was an up and comer.
He definitely let the success go to his head but he seems to have come back down to earth and has gained some humility.
It's good to see.

Wow! Tito's nuts must be getting heavy.

"I think people who've talked to Tito in person knew he was the guy you're seeing on TUF now."

Totally true! My wife and I met Tito at UFC 35. He took pictures with both my wife and I. He was VERY friendly and genuine. He seemed just as greatful that we were fans as we were that he took the time to take pictures with each of us. 100% nice, down to earth guy. Will always be a fan!

"That was edited from [Matt] playing solitare wbout 2 hours before the fight"

This, IMO is much WORSE than him playing solitare afterwards. Two hours before the fight, if his fighter is up and preparing, he should be going over stratagy, and either preparing him or supervising preparations and giving advice.

I too, have come back from the brink of Tito hate. (mostly due to being a Chuck fan) I no longer hate Tito, but I am still not a fan of his. Was he faking his sincerity for training? Who cares?! He got the job done! All those boys are better off for his training. He brought in the best (Lister and Saul) and gave it his all. Did he do it for ratings? Maybe, but I'll still be rooting for Tito in the Ken vs. Tito fight this time. Not if/when he fights Chuck though. Sorry. Not THAT big of a turnaround...

TTTito .. even though I don't train over there ( @ HB training center)anymore I will alway have loalty to Tito & those guys !! Great training & coaching & work ethic & Tito showed it on TUF !

tito didn't seem to want to alienate any of his fighters whereas matt didn't seem to give a shit with the guys he felt were weak.
Still, I would imagine they are both prett good coaches in their own right.

Tito put together an amazing training camp for his fighters. If you were Team Ortiz and trained there for any length of time, you are a better fighter for it. (Even you Mr. Stine). Ken's camp was bizarre. "Let's watch fight tapes. Of myself." Of Ken's camp I really feel Kalib, Jesse, Tait, and potentially Solomon have a shot at sticking around the UFC.

Move over fellas and make some room for me too

As someone pointed out already, anyone who's met Tito in person will agree that the Tito you saw on TUF was the real Tito. He's a great guy.

Also, I'm sure that Dana, who admitted himself that he wasn't much of a Tito fan during the first episode, wouldn't go out of his way to build Tito up as a great guy.

It all comes down to the fact that Tito took his role seriously and actually put an effort into making his fighters better while Ken simply wanted to get the show over with so he could fight Tito again.

Whatever you do, don't feel sorry for Ken. Feel sorry for the guys who got stuck on his team.

Tito, the REAL winner of TUF3.

Always been a Tito fan.

I would LOVE to see him beat Liddell... though I don't think that is likely

ttt for tito ortiz