Oh yeah, O’Malley is definitely not a f*ggot

1 Like

Why though. Feel like UFC gunna untag him as one of their rising stars soon.

One more shit tatt to add to the list of shit Tatts.

But hey, if that floats your boat crack on!

1 Like

Snitchy69

1 Like

People that have a bunch of tattoos are mentally ill.

3 Likes

I feel like people that have a bunch of random tattoos are trying to make themselves interesting. They have nothing on the inside to make themselves interesting so they cover themselves with essentially graffiti. Some tattoos are beautiful but the 15 random tats is just saying “I’m boring”, to me.

3 Likes

I am speechless

4 Likes

Getting a tattoo from a pedophile snitch is something to be proud of

1 Like

I don’t think tattoos are worthwhile unless it means something to him. If he’s a fan on that rapper and wants the tat more power to him. I’d question his character more for taking the easy way out when he wasn’t winning by hamming up a shot to the back of the head.

1 Like

Oh wow that was worse then Sterling

Still a fag

When was this? Wow that was bad.

1 Like

theatre musicals GIF by The Book of Mormon (Musical)

1 Like

I like watching Sean fight but holy fuck dude…

I lost all respect for him outside the cage on this one. that fake ass rapper should be rotting in jail for child abuse. end of fucking story.

I bet they’re fucking

3 Likes

O’Malley is an underrated fighter on this forum, and shit like this is exactly why. Great up and coming fighter who wants to be a star so bad it makes him hard to like.

2 Likes

I can’t find it on his record. He doesn’t have any wins by dq and his Ammy fights it’s the same. He did lose by ko as an amateur.

1 Like

O’Malley has chin hair that resembles pubes.