Ohhhhh maycee

Feel free to fagoon me if this has been talked about already, but just heard on the believe you me podcast that maycee plans on suing the ringside doctor and the commission for allowing her to continue fighting after that little knee wiggle the doc gave her. She sure is likable..

4 Likes

She shouldn't have continued. If the Dr didn't stop it her corner should have.

3 Likes

Can't wait to watch her get completely outclassed again... thanks Roxy! :)

11 Likes

Wait so she's blaming the doctor because he touched the leg and allowed her to continue?

Lol first off he barely touched her leg. Second she wanted to continue. Wonder what would’ve happened if the doctor called it. She’s be complaining about that too

7 Likes

what happened, I didn't see it

NewEraNik -

Feel free to fagoon me if this has been talked about already, but just heard on the believe you me podcast that maycee plans on suing the ringside doctor and the commission for allowing her to continue fighting after that little knee wiggle the doc gave her. She sure is likable..

whaha, whats this fighters mentality to sue everone?

Doc couldnt tell ringside her acl was torn ffs.

1 Like
FatBuddha - what happened, I didn't see it

She went down funny in the fight. In between rounds the doctor checked her knee. I guess she is sueing the doctor for allowing her to continue.

1 Like

Multiple men have hurt their knee/leg/foot in a fight and never once have i seen a doctor check to see if something was torn.  The whole situation is weird. 

2 Likes

Reading comprehension folks.

SHe never said she was blaming the doctor for letting her continue.

In Barber’s estimation, the situation wasn’t helped by the medical professional tasked with ensuring her safety. She disagreed with the cageside doctor’s decision to check her knee after the second round. By doing that, she wrote, he painted a target on the injury that continued to worsen.

“I was doing everything I could to disguise the fact that I had been compromised,” she wrote. “I feel like the fact that the doctor completely gave away that I was dealing with something. Had it been me fighting, if I would have seen the doctor stepping in and checking someone’s knee, that would instantly be the thing that I target.”

1 Like
Morpheus1976 -
NewEraNik -

whaha, whats this fighters mentality to sue everone?

Beats Reebok outfitting payments, I suppose.

This chick is a train wreck and will look like honey boo boo within 5 years. She'll be fighting the Tonya Harding's of the world at regional events at the local trailer park. 

6 Likes

i mean she couldve quit on the stool....so why didnt she?

2 Likes

Never heard of this girl before the fight last weekend.  So far literally everything involving her name makes her seem unlikable. 

3 Likes

And what about her dodgey weigh in?

She was way over weight.

https://streamable.com/qz4q1

2 Likes

But she tore her knee in the first five seconds?  It was her choice to continue losing the fight. 

1 Like

Maycee "Unlikable" Barber.

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

But she tore her knee in the first five seconds?  It was her choice to continue losing the fight. 

I didnt read the article, so im confused. Is she suing the doctor because she continued to fight ?

Or because the physician checked on her between rounds because he was concerned she may have an injury ?

Either scenario makes her sounds like a tard. 

1 Like

If that's true she's going to have very very few fans left