OHIO brown belt teaching Round akron: Classes/priv

Hey guys,

I am teaching out of two gyms right now: MMA and BJJ classes.
We have 5 MMa fighters, all amature, but with a record of 15-5. Doing well.
The BJJ is under Jamel Mccurry/Carlos Machado.

I am not a black belt yet, don't claim to be some amazing fighter, but have been training for a long time though and have some pointers I think could help a lot of practitioners.
The two schools I teach at are the opposite end of the spectrum, a large school that also teaches other martial arts, and a whole in the wall sweat box that is primarily a weight gym. :)
I offer real cheap 45 minute private lessons, and of course the schools classes themselves.
If you're interested PM me or send an email to Macacodidit@gmail.com

Thanks!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT 4 McLeod

hey bro, what are the schools youre teaching out of? My buddy and I are about to open a school in the green/manchester area. . . been training since 1990. . maybe I know ya?

good luck!

I teach out of a gym called Unique Fitness, a bodybuilding gym, but has a room in the back, matted and bagged. Guy teaches Judo there and we have a wrestling coach and some of his ex wrestlers as well. Then I teach and we have a boxing coach as well..so more of a MMA team. Good fighters, got 4 of them fighting sat in Akron.

The other place is a traditional Karate school called Zahands. I help out there and teach a BJJ class twice a week with a 4 stripe blue. Good guys, but not nearly as hardcore as the other gym.

I've spent years at Chris Chards, Dudu Barros, and Craig Cramers. I also pent a couple years out in Michigan with Jamel McCurry, who is my current instructor.

Where have you trained? we might know each other in some fashion.

TTT for my boy Chris.

Wassup Brian??

Went 4-0 tonight in Akron, Ohio. One of our guys fought up two weight classes, and another jumped up one class and won the main event 145 pound title by RNC. Great job guys.

McLeod - I teach out of a gym called Unique Fitness, a bodybuilding gym, but has a room in the back, matted and bagged. Guy teaches Judo there and we have a wrestling coach and some of his ex wrestlers as well. Then I teach and we have a boxing coach as well..so more of a MMA team. Good fighters, got 4 of them fighting sat in Akron.

The other place is a traditional Karate school called Zahands. I help out there and teach a BJJ class twice a week with a 4 stripe blue. Good guys, but not nearly as hardcore as the other gym.

I've spent years at Chris Chards, Dudu Barros, and Craig Cramers. I also pent a couple years out in Michigan with Jamel McCurry, who is my current instructor.

Where have you trained? we might know each other in some fashion.
I bet we know alot of the same guys - Chad Khun, Dave Miller, Adam Bell, 

email me bill @ fairfaxjj . com ( please remove all spaces)  maybe i can help you find a spot.

Yeah, I know Dave Miller well, used to train at Craig Cramers togethger..just saw him and chad chun at the marcello garcia seminar.
Don't know chad as well, but know hes a good guy through other people.