Ohio Grappling Challenge Countdown

On Saturday, May 19th, the Ohio Grappling Challenge (O.G.C.) will be ‘hitting the mats’ with some fast paced submission action!

The previous 2 O.G.C. events had some of the best grapplers & teams from around Ohio, West Virginia, Michigan, Tennessee, and Indiana! Former competitors have come form such quality teams as Team Jorge Gurgel, Saulo Ribero, Relson Gracie, Nashville MMA, Team G-Force, Team Popovitch, RG/DA, DuDu Barros, Team Instigator, and many others!

So, in hopes of once again bringing out the best talent, we are having a Cash Prize for the winner of the O.G.C. Absolute No-Gi Division!!!  All male competitors are encouraged to enter the Absolute Divisions, as there is “No Additional Fee” to enter the division! The top 3 competitors will receive a total of $750 ($400 to 1st, $250 to 2nd, $100 to 3rd) & a t-shirt from NHBGEAR.com!

The Absolute Division will start the day off, that way everyone will be fresh and ready to push the action! Highlights from the O.G.C. & the Absolute Division will not only be cover by the “World Famous” PKW LIVE, but will also be posted on YOUTUBE! That way everyone can see the talent and skill of the grapplers here in the Midwest!

The O.G.C. will take place inside theAdena Hall Athletic Facility on the OSU – Newark Campus (only 20 miles East of Columbus). Click here for directions: http://newark.osu.edu/aboutnewark/maps.asp

Registration Fees for this event are as follows (Cash Only!):
  • $55 / Men
  • $45 / Females, Kids, Teens
  • $5 / Spectators (kids under 10 are free)
Registration & Weigh-ins will run from 8:00am - 11:00am
Rules Meeting will be at 11:15 am
Competition starts at 11:30 am
 (No Pre-Registration! Must register at the times listed above!)

If you would like more information, please click on http://columbusbjj.bravehost.com/ogc.html

If you have any questions, or would like to sponsor this event, please contact me at:

Event Director
Dustin Ware
614-288-0398
columbusbjj@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you on the mat!
Our sponsors for this event include:

ttt

ttt

Cant wait.

BALLSDEEP,

How many guys you got coming from your team?

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

JDog,

Since there is not a Pre. Reg., there is no way for me to know.

That said, I know that there will be people coming from all over, most of which have Brown & Blck Belts at their respected schools...so you never know.

At the previous 2 O.G.C., the No-Gi divisions have had the most competitors.  We have had several very good Purple Belts in the Gi Divisions.

Hope that helps,

Dustin

ttt

ttt...

5 Days!!!

Not sure yet, bro. But i need the money so i'm coming down :)