Ohtani 463ft upper deck blast @ seattle

ho lee fuk this guy - 1:20 for the bomb;

2 Likes

Comedy Drinking GIF

1 Like

Damn.

1 Like

I’m watching because I have money on the game and I love watching Ohtanisan play, if they win the game I win a couple bucks.

2 Likes

He’s a pretty special player.

But why did he choose the Angels when he coulda been a Dodger…smh

1 Like

Because he’s Japanese not Mexican

5 Likes

“Los Doyers!”

It’s pretty funny to me that they have such a Mexican fanbase.

The Dodgers owner called “eminent domain” on them, and literally kicked mexicans out of their homes at Chavez Revine, and rolled over them in order to build Dodger Stadium.

Beautiful Stadium tho…

1 Like

I bought a fuck ton of 2018 Topps Update Ohtani rookie cards over the winter. They have more than quadrupled in value so far this season.

1 Like

bull GIF

2 Likes

I went to a few games there as a kid.

Should’ve been a Mariner, oh well. Haniger blasted a grand salami!

Well first of all, Dodgy Stadium sucks. Yeah there are palm trees filled with rats and condos also filled with rats but the place is a fuckin’ dump. Total 60’s LA Mickey Mouse cheese and ugly colors and the worst entry and exit of any stadium I have ever been to. Garbage food served by LA’s finest hoodrats and an extremely minor league feel. Also Shohei is a DH when not pitching.

2 Likes

33? I swear he was at 28 like 4 days ago. Completely insane season and he could be out for the year tomorrow and I’d still say he’s the MVP.

I believe I read his last 21 games is the most homeruns anybodys ever had in any 21 game span in history. 16 I think.