Ok, f*ck Lee Murray then...

Another Riggs fan.

sounds like Lee is pulling a very familiar move.

Skelboy in 5,4,3,2........

Have you earned the right to fight Murray?

I know that it wouldnt happen,but I like xshanexs idea.

TTT for winner take all!

I think a lot of unknown fighters will be challenging Lee Murray now in order to fast track their own careers. First it was Shannon Ritch and now its this Joey Biggs guy. They really need to earn the right to fight a top 2 contender, they cant just expect to get a fight because they called him out on an internet messageboard. Lee has done the hard miles to get to where he is today, any challengers should be required to do the same.

Hey Joe! :)

you want to bet me on the Cabbage fight just like Ray so I will have two cactus instead of one lol

If Lee Murray fights me, he will be rubbed out... vigorously!

"English Hooligans are used to suckerpunching people...............but this ain't soccer mate"

Dang, thats a good one Joe!

LMAO

Oh yea........alot of Riggs fans around here!

And we are all PPV buyers!

Hey Zuffa, if Lee Murray ain't man enough to do what he said he would (fight anybody) well then put someone else in there with Joe Riggs.............

I love those gifs.

I don't even like cats but poor kitty.

LMFAO..no offence but I didn't know who Joe Riggs was before this post but Joe you just gained a Fan!

NHBfan5

who is Joe Riggs? just joking!

muaythai--that gif isn't friggin hillarious

Riggs: who have you beat that has a legit over .500 record? I'm not talking about wins over dudes who also beat up the same under .500 guys in Arizona to pad their records. You may be in for a big surprise when you actually step up to the big leagues. I know the AZ boys have been hyping the shit outta your name for the last few months, can you actually live up to it?

FWIW, I think any of the current 185's in the UFC's roster would fuck you up. Take care out there.

LOL funniest thing I have read onthe UG in a long time.

I'm Rick James BITCH!

lol at lee not responding.

where is that big mouth?!