OK fine. I'm voting Trump.

This is not the election to vote 3rd party. Shit has gotten beyond too ridiculous. Leftist shit bags are winning, and they're more radical than I ever imagined. 

I voted Gary Johnson (lol) in 2012. I stayed home in 2016 after Gary Johnson supported BLM, "what is allepo", picking Weld as his VP, etc. 

I was gonna vote 3rd party or stay home again this time... 

But these scum of the earth liberals need to be stopped. 

CavemanDave, you're right.

Texas, sorry for getting testy with you the other day, you're right too.

We need to make sure that the cockroaches known as the democrats don't win. 

I'm voting Trump 2020.

66 Likes

Its not great, but it's the option that makes sense.

That being said if Kanye gets above 20%...

I'm just saying.  

10 Likes

2 Likes

Voting for the lesser evil usually isnt the way to go, but at some point it's worth crossing your own political opinion to stop a greater evil gaining momentum.

2 Likes

CavemanDave -

Voting for the lesser evil usually isnt the way to go, but at some point it's worth crossing your own political opinion to stop a greater evil gaining momentum.

This was exactly the crossroads I found myself in.

I've for a long time lectured people on the whole lesser of 2 evils thing being the wrong way to vote. 

But this... What we see today... Holy fucking fuck. We can't let these communists win. Jesus christ what the fuck has happened to the US

13 Likes

It's pretty simple. 

The RNC generally had enough like minded people in the party where it made sense to try and push things in a more liberty minded direction...and then we got preemptive war as a political doctrine. This is something that clearly crossed a red line, and knowing this same mentality was still present in the party and candidates the following two elections, there was no way I would vote for that.

And Trump?  Well I at least admire his spirit, but that's not my politics either.  I assumed he would be a party puppet shortly after election and was actually half wrong on that.

But the DNC?  Another red line has been crossed.  This shit has to be opposed.  It's not questionable, we are in crazy town territory now.

2 Likes

I feel like I don't usually agree with Dave de la cave. But something has changed.

1 Like

Floppy Divac -

I feel like I don't usually agree with Dave de la cave. But something has changed.

You're right.

It's been changing for awhile for those who've been paying attention, but this is the coming out party.

1 Like

“We need to make sure that the cockroaches known as the democrats don't win”

you seem like a great person

8 Likes

JimmersonzGlove -

Thanks! I like to think I am, too! 

I'm glad we agree that anyone supporting communists and the destruction of the US is a fucking cockroach! 

15 Likes

me too.... #me2

1 Like

Unfortunately there is no other option but Trump so you are right! 

1 Like

JimmersonzGlove - 

You are probably the shitbag. Just a hunch.

6 Likes

Another independent/ centrist chiming in to say im voting republican even if its trump. Which it is

4 Likes

Welcome to the Trump train, my friend.

3 Likes

My choices go:

Trump
Kanye
Jo Jorgensen

and then biden is last.

1 Like

Democrats are a no across the board for me.

Fuck open borders.
Fuck BLM woke bullshit.
Fuck gender gap pay myth.

4 Likes

My Leftist wife is now a trumptard. I didnt do a thing. I just let her make her own conclusions. the blm riot mess And overall dnc and antifa retardation spoke for themselves. 

7 Likes

Thanks OP. I respect your right to vote third party. But we are in a dogfight for the future of our country by a totally unhinged and crazed left wing.

Everyone that doesn't want to accept this bullshit as the future of our country has to unite under one party to keep these fools out of office.

They have really gone off the deep end, top to bottom.

4 Likes

logic672 -
JimmersonzGlove -

Thanks! I like to think I am, too! 

I'm glad we agree that anyone supporting communists and the destruction of the US is a fucking cockroach! 

You refer to ~50% of americans as roaches. Try to get out more. Even in a pandemic, lifes not that bad. 

2 Likes