OK fine. I'm voting Trump.

Welcome fren, and thank you.

Cool! We'll send you your KKK hood, Nazi flag & Aloha shirt by next week. Also, if you could start making a some nooses and just putting them around random places, that would be terrific!

3 Likes

MAGA LETS GO

JimmersonzGlove -
logic672 -
JimmersonzGlove -

“We need to make sure that the cockroaches known as the democrats don't win”

you seem like a great person

Thanks! I like to think I am, too! 

I'm glad we agree that anyone supporting communists and the destruction of the US is a fucking cockroach! 

You refer to ~50% of americans as roaches. Try to get out more. Even in a pandemic, lifes not that bad. 

Some are cockroaches, some are currently acting like cockroaches, and others (presumably you) are supporting the cockroaches by voting or deflection.

Don't act so suprised people have a major fucking problem with what the left is currently doing to the country, cabrón.

2 Likes

Slap Johnson -

My Leftist wife is now a trumptard. I didnt do a thing. I just let her make her own conclusions. the blm riot mess And overall dnc and antifa retardation spoke for themselves. 

Was it a slow transition or did she have a light bulb moment where it just flipped?

logic672 -
JimmersonzGlove -

“We need to make sure that the cockroaches known as the democrats don't win”

you seem like a great person

Thanks! I like to think I am, too! 

I'm glad we agree that anyone supporting communists and the destruction of the US is a fucking cockroach! 

About fucking time, you pussies! I kid, I kid.

We just need another 180 million people to pull their head out of their ass to save this country.

Brockback Mountain -

My choices go:

Trump
Kanye
Jo Jorgensen

and then biden is last.

I'd vote for a write-in before voting for Biden 

I’m in the same boat. I voted Ron Paul in ‘08 and ‘12 and then Gary Johnson in ‘16, even though he’s an idiot. 

But I will unquestionably next voting for Trump this time. The things we have seen out of the left over the past 3.5 years are positively vile. 

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat ... been voting libertarian for a while, I still stand by Johnson based on his record in NM but he was a fucking clown going into the election in 2016. But I wasn’t voting trump or Hillary back then either.

trump surprised me throughout most of his presidency and did some things I support. He’s been pretty shitty the last couple months but I can’t imagine how Biden would have bent over to support blm and all the other madness going on ... and fuck. That. 

trump is still a clown but once we get past the blm and covid stuff I think he’ll be back to his normal self.... for better or worse. 

I also don’t know much about jo Jorgensen but my initial research was not overly favorable. 

I 100% agree with you OP.

Never given a shit about politics, always been daily in the middle. These last 4 months or so have been a shit show, especially now.

Youd have to be a real shit bag to support the craziness that’s going on today. So yes, trump it is.

1 Like

I didn’t vote in 2016.  I’ve already early voted for Trump this year.  

1 Like

CavemanDave -

Its not great, but it's the option that makes sense.

That being said if Kanye gets above 20%...

I'm just saying.  

I can’t be fully certain, but it would seem that Kanye is trying to take the black vote from Biden to secure a Trump victory.

3 Likes

Same here.  Never have voted republican before.     The lockdowns were the last straw, watching the liberal cities and liberal policy makers just scratch and claw to try to virtue signal harder and costing millions of jobs and lively holds was too much. 

1 Like

We need new parties to break their the Dems and Gop grip. We need a left wing group that values America and polices based on sanity and reality and a right wing group that will fight to preserve our heritage [look at how many GOPs have gone into hiding while Blm burns down cities and destroys statues {some that have nothing to do with slavery}]

william795 -
CavemanDave -

Its not great, but it's the option that makes sense.

That being said if Kanye gets above 20%...

I'm just saying.  

I can’t be fully certain, but it would seem that Kanye is trying to take the black vote from Biden to secure a Trump victory.

That’s the first thing I thought when I saw him running

I've been a very vocal Trump detractor, but after reading this thread I've decided that I'm voting for him too.

2 Likes

Mr Karate - We need new parties to break their the Dems and Gop grip. We need a left wing group that values America and polices based on sanity and reality and a right wing group that will fight to preserve our heritage [look at how many GOPs have gone into hiding while Blm burns down cities and destroys statues {some that have nothing to do with slavery}]

Not going to happen, if it were, the Bernie Sanders party would have taken over Vermont decades ago. 

Flavorful - 

I've been a very vocal Trump detractor, but after reading this thread I've decided that I'm voting for him too.

If it makes you feel better, you can put a small tasteful hammer and sickle pin on your manadatory MAGA hat! 

2 Likes

Flavorful - 

I knew you'd come around.

1 Like