OK fine. I'm voting Trump.

DaveFu - 
Mr Karate - We need new parties to break their the Dems and Gop grip. We need a left wing group that values America and polices based on sanity and reality and a right wing group that will fight to preserve our heritage [look at how many GOPs have gone into hiding while Blm burns down cities and destroys statues {some that have nothing to do with slavery}]

Not going to happen, if it were, the Bernie Sanders party would have taken over Vermont decades ago. 

I said a Left Wing party with policies based on sanity and reality. Bernie’s communist policies are right in line with the modern Democrats. Which makes them shafting him year after year hilarious and hypocritical.

Signed

Chomas -

Trump is actively trying to lose.  But you fucking morons still back him.  You are just dumb and don’t see the bigger picture.

And what are you suggesting, exactly? That we back the Communism SJW party?

If so, go fuck your mother 

5 Likes
Mr Karate - 
DaveFu - 
Mr Karate - We need new parties to break their the Dems and Gop grip. We need a left wing group that values America and polices based on sanity and reality and a right wing group that will fight to preserve our heritage [look at how many GOPs have gone into hiding while Blm burns down cities and destroys statues {some that have nothing to do with slavery}]

Not going to happen, if it were, the Bernie Sanders party would have taken over Vermont decades ago. 

I said a Left Wing party with policies based on sanity and reality. Bernie’s communist policies are right in line with the modern Democrats. Which makes them shafting him year after year hilarious and hypocritical.

No my point was that if a thrid party was ever serious about becoming viable they would take over a small state. Bernie Sanders could have led a third party to take hold in Vermont, where he's popular. A third party with just two senators would be incredibly influential. 

Instead you have the small parties say they're running for President where they have no shot and would have no real influence. 

Slap Johnson -

My Leftist wife is now a trumptard. I didnt do a thing. I just let her make her own conclusions. the blm riot mess And overall dnc and antifa retardation spoke for themselves. 

My wife(no pics) is about half way there also. Still doesnt like the guy but sees what the DNC and leftist shit show is trying to do and is getting sick of it.

1 Like

Trump has my vote. Just like how everyone has stated, the Dems have lost control of their party to their Radicals. If Biden gets in power he will roll over and let the leftists destroy every institution in this country one by one. We cannot allow this. No matter how anyone feels about Trump we at least know what we are getting. 

2 Likes
CavemanDave -

Voting for the lesser evil usually isnt the way to go, but at some point it's worth crossing your own political opinion to stop a greater evil gaining momentum.

This. 

1 Like

I love waking up and seeing this...MAGA my friend!

2 Likes
MasterRooster - 
CavemanDave -

Voting for the lesser evil usually isnt the way to go, but at some point it's worth crossing your own political opinion to stop a greater evil gaining momentum.

This. 

Trump has a 95% approval rating with Republicans. he is an all time great and loved president among his base. this isnt voting between 2 evils. its like saying you will vote for George Washington because he is the lesser of 2 evils. the way Trump is exposing the left during the riots and covid is masterful. Trump even mentioned before he can turn California Red. he really believes it and the way things are going he could be right.

skad - 
MasterRooster - 
CavemanDave -

This. 

Trump has a 95% approval rating with Republicans. he is an all time great and loved president among his base. this isnt voting between 2 evils. its like saying you will vote for George Washington because he is the lesser of 2 evils. the way Trump is exposing the left during the riots and covid is masterful. Trump even mentioned before he can turn California Red. he really believes it and the way things are going he could be right.

I know you didn't mean it, but this is kind of insulting to Trump. He is a far better president that Washington ever was. 

Flavorful - 
skad - 
MasterRooster - 
CavemanDave -

This. 

I know you didn't mean it, but this is kind of insulting to Trump. He is a far better president that Washington ever was. 

youre probably right. i always heard George Washington was an overated president. even an overated General. Trump is already a top 5 president to me. i think he will do even more in his second term and become the GOAT president and nomination for GOAT leader ever from any era

1 Like
Chomas -

Trump is actively trying to lose.  But you fucking morons still back him.  You are just dumb and don’t see the bigger picture.

There you go acting like a fag again. 

1 Like
logic672 -

This is not the election to vote 3rd party. Shit has gotten beyond too ridiculous. Leftist shit bags are winning, and they're more radical than I ever imagined. 

I voted Gary Johnson (lol) in 2012. I stayed home in 2016 after Gary Johnson supported BLM, "what is allepo", picking Weld as his VP, etc. 

I was gonna vote 3rd party or stay home again this time... 

But these scum of the earth liberals need to be stopped. 

CavemanDave, you're right.

Texas, sorry for getting testy with you the other day, you're right too.

We need to make sure that the cockroaches known as the democrats don't win. 

I'm voting Trump 2020.

Sure thing. You FOR SURE were on the fence before all this..... 

DropKick Joe -
Chomas -

There you go acting like a fag again. 

fake news cant make up their mind if Trump is an authortian nazi that will do anything stay in power or a reality tv star who really desnt want to be president. i gurantee you a month from the election the media will switch back to "Trump wont step down from office and will appoint himself president for life" narrative 

greasegun -
logic672 -

This is not the election to vote 3rd party. Shit has gotten beyond too ridiculous. Leftist shit bags are winning, and they're more radical than I ever imagined. 

I voted Gary Johnson (lol) in 2012. I stayed home in 2016 after Gary Johnson supported BLM, "what is allepo", picking Weld as his VP, etc. 

I was gonna vote 3rd party or stay home again this time... 

But these scum of the earth liberals need to be stopped. 

CavemanDave, you're right.

Texas, sorry for getting testy with you the other day, you're right too.

We need to make sure that the cockroaches known as the democrats don't win. 

I'm voting Trump 2020.

Sure thing. You FOR SURE were on the fence before all this..... 

Search my previous threads. I have been talking shit about Trump and the GOP for years.

But you keep living in your little false hopes that nobody could possibly side against communists and SJWs unless they're white supremacists! You indoctrinated fuck tard. Useful idiot

1 Like

How can anyone in their right mind vote for the dems after watching this insanity over the last month?

Answer: they aren’t of their right mind.

4 Likes
DaddyO4 - How can anyone in their right mind vote for the dems after watching this insanity over the last month?

Answer: they aren’t of their right mind.

its a religion. a one world religion and Satan is their leader.

1 Like

Welcome logic.  Happy to have you.

Chomas -

Why don’t you paint us a word picture? What exactly is the “bigger picture”?

Wrote this on another thread and it seems relevant here… It was in response to the media saying Trump has given up on independents and was just targeting his hardcore base.

“I think Trump’s catering to his base because he doesn’t want to lose them for doing nothing to stop the chaos in the cities. And then letting democrats sink themselves with independents by the unbelievably terrible response to the chaos in those cities. He’ll win huge if this election is legit, imo.”

Some faggy leftist voted it down because the truth hurts their feels lol

1 Like