OK Frens, Mrs Yossarian is in labor!!!!

No idea what to expect other than it could apparently take the next 12 hours(?) and they're making me wait out here while they put that fucking needle in her back. 

I've been posting here since I was a teenager so I figure I should let my Frens here know. 

Wish me luck!

Good luck fren. Wish you guys the best. Fatherhood is an amazing thing. 

Don't worry, I bet the baby will have your hat.

Are the fatties from work there with you for emotional support?

best wishes

My wife had a c section because we had twins. So I can't tell you what to expect. But good luck. Fatherhood is the greatest joy in my life.

Good luck fren! Be prepared for a lot of boring if she gets the needle. Then a flurry of activity followed by some feels. Good times. 

Your life will never be the same again. And that is a great thing. Nothing beats being a father. Wish you the best!

make sure you watch as much as you can

it will be semi-gross

but you will be glad when it's all done.

Good luck OG brother!

Get a quickie in - you're not getting any for a while - maybe anal though - don't want to harm the baby

Congrats!

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - Your life will never be the same again. And that is a great thing. Nothing beats being a father. Wish you the best!

This!! Couldn't have said it better!! 

Did you contact the father?

Praying for a smooth delivery, and a healthy baby and mother . Best of luck op .

nice man

ar eyou messing with any of the fatties in the ward?

Good luck brother! Just went through it on Wed. We are all home n happy n healthy n I wish the same for you. 

Why did they make you leave? I stayed with her the whole time including the epidural insertion.

Get ready for the craziest day of your life! It's a very surreal experience. 

Good luck Buddy !! 

The placenta. Make sure to watch it coming out. No going back afterwards. What has been seen can never be unseen.

Do it! Watch it come out! We've all (fathers) have seen it. It's rite of passage.

Awesome news! All the best!

paradigmer - The placenta. Make sure to watch it coming out. No going back afterwards. What has been seen can never be unseen.

Do it! Watch it come out! We've all (fathers) have seen it. It's rite of passage.

Congrats man!