Ok I just have 1 thing to say

FUCK Raisins.

Who the hell ever decided to dry up grapes and make them something?

Nasty little shits. I hate raisins. Little fly looking fuckers. Phone Post 3.0

Raisins ain't shit. You right. Phone Post 3.0

I love raisins. Especially in muesli.
To each his own I guess Phone Post 3.0

Seriously only grandparents like raisins.

Turn grapes to whine or leave them the fuck alone but don't let them dry up and say mmmmmm these are raisins now and they are delicious. Fuck raisins. Phone Post 3.0

Kanye loves fishdicks - I love raisins. Especially in muesli.
Well I like Kanye so yes to each his own but NO. Keep them off my Muesli, My Cereals, Oatmeals, and don't even think of sticking them shits in my pancakes because I'll assume they are flies and toss them across the kitchen. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck fucking raisins. I've never eaten anything in my life and said: you know what this delicious meal is missing? Some dried up, pieces of shit raisins. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao at this thread. i opened it up and BOOM "FUCK RAISINS". Caught me completely off guard lol

I want some cinnamon bagels but these ducks always sell "cinnamon raisin bagels" and I'm not about that shit.

the California raisins can kiss my balls

Thank you.

And then to think "hmm our breakfast specials aren't selling much, let's put something good in them. No, no bananas or anything worth more than a bunch of flies, just put some Raisins in them and sell them up. People will like it." No. Phone Post 3.0

The other day I was just saying to someone "how is it that raisins are so much better than grapes"

I mean I agree fuck putting them in/on anything, but on their own they're dope. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck the California Raisins.

I don't care how much soul they have with their Saxophone playing asses. Old ass grapes should be put down upon the first wrinkle. Phone Post 3.0

No McBottery. You're eating expired grapes. Oh look some milk was left out on the sun, mmmmm I'll sell it as cottage cheese.
No FUCK Cottage Cheese as well. Phone Post 3.0

Raisenettes aren't bad in small bunches, but they have to be covered in fucking CHOCOLATE to pull that off. 

You brought a tear to my eye bro, I've been saying fuck raisins and cottage cheese all my life! I once seen a bitch mix the two together, if I ever see that shit again I'm slappin that bitch! VU to you OP. Phone Post 3.0

I am with you OP. Little grape abortions are what they are

It's a white people thing! Phone Post 3.0

Haha little grape abortions I like it Phone Post 3.0

I consider them the same as dead fly's when i come across them in cookies and other food. 

Fuck that

Kanye loves fishdicks - I love raisins. Especially in muesli.
This Phone Post 3.0

TheMMAn -

I consider them the same as dead fly's when i come across them in cookies and other food. 

Fuck that

Sure fire way to ruin an oatmeal cookie or pancake or bread.