Ok I screwed up-can I be forgiven?

Here's the deal- let me splain

I had a arguement with my girl, went and had more than a few, promptly came on here and started a mean-spirited Rousey thread. I got  froze for 24hrs, thread deleted and 39 deserved vtfd pts. Unbeknowst to me, the forum had just started the point system and deservedly, I got whacked.

First, I take responsibility for what I did- I know better than that. Secondly, I like this forum and I feel I've done some good things too.

Here I got Brendan Schaub to create and account and do a live interview on the UG ( with Carwins help ) http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1752357&page=1

I also did the same deal with Matt Mitrione ( with BIg Sexy's help ) http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1650593&page=1

Look, I'm still going to screw up now and then but if I ask politely, can I start over? 

Thanks BK 

P.S> Rousey is so hawt, I fear I might burst into flames if I was lucky enough to stand next to her....

I feel like I may be suffering from emotional anguish and whiplash due to your irresponsible thread.

Anyone that hasn't had a drunken meltdown on here hasn't had the complete ug experience.

Good on ya for owning it. Phone Post

BK sees his vote downs in the morning...

UGCTT_EnderTL -  BK sees his vote downs in the morning...

LOL-

awesome

It was just on my mind- It  bothered me either way, getting all froze and shit

there is no return from a vote down

Suess - the votes are for the life of the account.  they didnt start the day the votes became visible.

True?

I don't mind the 39 if its over 3 yrs -haters gon hate.

but that still doesn't change what I posted earlier about beng an asshole

Your vote has been cast. (+ :-)

ummm, if this place isn't for drunken high melt downs, then what am I doing here?

Kirik -  Your vote has been cast. (+ :-)

Thx Kirik

hmb - ummm, if this place isn't for drunken high melt downs, then what am I doing here?

lol

My -39 point brother of another mother

You've taken your first steps towards redemption brother.

Sweet baby Jesus alive. Phone Post

I'm not saying I wont have another drunken meltdown, mind you .It's just going to be awhile.

Maybe later tonite.....

Hahahahaha!!!

Cindy

CindyO - 

Hahahahaha!!!

Cindy

HAHA! Dude! That's awesome!

And the red arrows. If you're not only posting funny gifs/shops or trying to fit in with the sheeple here you're gonna have vote downs.

Carry them with pride.

WhereInTheWorldIsRicardoArona - 

I think you be voted down for making this thread Phone Post

ha you probably right

I'm using my vote and voting no. Phone Post

Stainypoo - 

I'm using my vote and voting no. Phone Post

Rousey- is that you?

Blazing - I just voted you up for making this thread.  We are all human beings here (with the exclusion of 1 or 2-LOL) and our personal problems can definitely affect how and what we post on here.

-vixen :)