Ok I screwed up-can I be forgiven?

mmavixen -  Blazing - I just voted you up for making this thread.  We are all human beings here (with the exclusion of 1 or 2-LOL) and our personal problems can definitely affect how and what we post on here.

-vixen :)

Thx Vixen

VTFU... I love UG drunken melt down threads =) 

made you -36..

Suess - the votes are for the life of the account.  they didnt start the day the votes became visible.

Can anyone confirm this? Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Suess - the votes are for the life of the account.  they didnt start the day the votes became visible.

Confirmed Phone Post

I'll renew my blue in the next couple of days, expect 1 up vote from me each day until your back neutral. Phone Post

No
How dare you bag Honda lol Phone Post

Don_Dada - I'll renew my blue in the next couple of days, expect 1 up vote from me each day until your back neutral. Phone Post

Get your tongue outta his arsehole. That's what dogs do

Your not a dog are you? Phone Post

I'd be happy to swap with you man. If you set it up, you can have my green arrows for your red.

Yes, I'm serious.

Good stuff, glad to hear it was a drunken rant. I missed the thread but have a personal policy of voting down anyone asking for votes and I think others should do this as well. But I'm on my iPhone right now so I can't vote lol. Phone Post

RickStorm -  VTFU... I love UG drunken melt down threads =) 

made you -36..

THx Rick

Don_Dada - 

I'll renew my blue in the next couple of days, expect 1 up vote from me each day until your back neutral. Phone Post

That's nice of you, but you don't have to do that :)

MountainMedic - Anyone that hasn't had a drunken meltdown on here hasn't had the complete ug experience.

Good on ya for owning it. Phone Post

Yup Phone Post

MountainMedic - Anyone that hasn't had a drunken meltdown on here hasn't had the complete ug experience.

Good on ya for owning it. Phone Post

Yup Phone Post

Jump Kick - 

Good stuff, glad to hear it was a drunken rant. I missed the thread but have a personal policy of voting down anyone asking for votes and I think others should do this as well. But I'm on my iPhone right now so I can't vote lol. Phone Post

Im not really asking for  VU's, I just thought I got whacked 39 times for the drunken rant that night.

UGCTT_mousetrap - 

No
How dare you bag Honda lol Phone Post

I knows-right?

UGCTT_ WhoWishesTheyWereSmooth? -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Confirmed Phone Post

I confirm his confirming so it is confirmed. Phone Post

Don_Dada - I'll renew my blue in the next couple of days, expect 1 up vote from me each day until your back neutral. Phone Post

I don't even know the guy, nothing wrong with being kind my friend.

Unless it results in you getting raped obvcourse. Phone Post

Don_Dada - 

I don't even know the guy, nothing wrong with being kind my friend.

Unless it results in you getting raped obvcourse. Phone Post

yep thx

threads like this make me ashamed to tell anyone I post here.

Dont tuck now bro Phone Post