OK, So who has tried this BLK Water?

there's no way powerade and gatorade with all their crap is in any way shape or form better than regular water UNLESS you're performing in a triathlon and even then you can make your own blends for cheaper and maintain quality control...

as for BLK water...the site doesn't seem to address it's COLOR which is probably a big Question mark for other nutrition and wellness freaks.

One of my teammates bought it after weigh-ins and he let me get a few sips, tastes just like regular water. I'll admit I coughed it out after the first sip just because of the color and was expecting it to taste like shit. That shit was expensive as hell for a 16 oz bottle of water too

I will stick with sobe life water thanks Phone Post

ArthurKnoqOut - there's no way powerade and gatorade with all their crap is in any way shape or form better than regular water UNLESS you're performing in a triathlon and even then you can make your own blends for cheaper and maintain quality control...

as for BLK water...the site doesn't seem to address it's COLOR which is probably a big Question mark for other nutrition and wellness freaks.
uhhh it's because of the Fulvic acid.. have you seen that stuff? It's like black ashes...

inf0 - 
ArthurKnoqOut - there's no way powerade and gatorade with all their crap is in any way shape or form better than regular water UNLESS you're performing in a triathlon and even then you can make your own blends for cheaper and maintain quality control...

uhhh it's because of the Fulvic acid.. have you seen that stuff? It's like black ashes...

maybe I didn't see the content of the fulvic acid? was it significant? probably a "duh" answer haha

marcp13 - I will stick with sobe life water thanks

Anyone that drinks Sobe Life Water should be banned. You might as well take some tap water and add pigeon droppings for extra nutrients.

ABE FROMAN -  Isn't this the shit that was on the Real Housewives?

Yep, the two guys on the right are the sons of one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Yea, I um heard about it from....um, some friends of mine's girlfriend's who might've watched the show.

Saw those guys with their father at the Natural Foods Expo pushing that stuff. Cool look but do we need anymore premium water? Phone Post

Ppl use similar stuff for hydroponics (humic/fulvic acid). They have been working on getting this stuff to work for humans.

Stuff is loaded with minerals and nutrients, makes soil better, roots grow faster, reduces effects of harsh conditions. Basically its the best plant supplement ever known and its been known since the 1500's.

The idea is that if this stuff can be ingested by humans we would have the best supplement ever made and its dirt cheap. A ton of it can be bought for about $100.

ABE FROMAN -  Yea, I um heard about it from....um, some friends of mine's girlfriend's who might've watched the show.

Lol Phone Post