OK so who you betting on, damnit?

MAYWEATHER -550

MC GREGOR +420

^ betonline.ag

I’m about to put down $100 on Mc Gregor

who did you bet on, and where did you bet?

Conor. Unless your life has been plagued by poor life decisions and you love losing money.

RIP FLOYD

ithurts11 - 

$100 on floyd to win on points pays me $375 

and also placed $100 on McGregor by Ko/tko which pays $500

$100 to win $375 on floyd?? Where is that?

ithurts11 -

There's zero chance a 100 dollar bet on Floyd nets you that kind of return. You'd be lucky to see a $25 profit on that bet 

Dead President -

Conor. Unless your life has been plagued by poor life decisions and you love losing money.

RIP FLOYD

Have fun hiding when he gets murdered, pussy boy.

I put $100 on Connor at +477. It's in btc so whatever. It's fake internet money anyhow. 

Conor rounds 1-3 at +600, but the book is juiced beyond belief.

Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Dead President -

RIP FLOYD

Have fun hiding when he gets murdered, pussy boy.

Win or lose, I'll be right here,  fuck face. With you in front of me bending the knee.

FWIW - I hope Conor gets KOed within the first 30 seconds.  But he won't.

RIP FLOYD

Mayweather rounds 5-8 at 3-1

£10 on Connor to win in the 4th for £210 return and £10 on Mayweather to win every round for the full 12 rounds for £110 return. 

Shoesme -

£10 on Connor to win in the 4th for £210 return and £10 on Mayweather to win every round for the full 12 rounds for £110 return. 

On all 3 judges scorecards. 

$10 on Connor by decision to win $800. lol on William Hill app. I think Floyd’s gonna clown his ass, but I thought what the hell, sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.

ithurts11 -

130 on Conor at 4.50

You think they’ll touch gloves?? I think they will but Conner will aggressively slams them while screaming like a fucking madman. +120

Draw +4000

Mayweather by decision +275

McGregor by decision +2000

Mayweather wins in Rd 1-3 +500

Mayweather wins in Rd 4-6 +400

Mayweather wins in Rd 7-9 +400

Mayweather wins in Rd 10-12 +500

ok HOW is McGregor going to win? He aint knocking him down or TKOing Mayweather so the only way is for decision with Floyd shaking his head in disagreement.

Therefore, instead of simply betting on Conner to win at +410, I’m going with Win By Decision at +2000.

MrRichardSmoker - $10 on Connor by decision to win $800. lol on William Hill app. I think Floyd's gonna clown his ass, but I thought what the hell, sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.

Really? wow, I have that at +2000. Yours is +8000 damn

Nature Boy Ric Flair -
ithurts11 -

There's zero chance a 100 dollar bet on Floyd nets you that kind of return. You'd be lucky to see a $25 profit on that bet 

To win on points....
beatbum - ok HOW is McGregor going to win? He aint knocking him down or TKOing Mayweather so the only way is for decision with Floyd shaking his head in disagreement.

Therefore, instead of simply betting on Conner to win at +410, I’m going with Win By Decision at +2000.

Lol what? The only way Conor wins this is by KO or TKO. He's not out boxing Mayweather for 7 rounds.

The odds of course have absolutely nothing to do with what is likely to happen in the fight. The bookies are just trying to get even betting on both sides to preserve their margin. The odds were vastly higher before because no one was laying money down on Conor. Therefore, from a pure sports rather than bookie financial survival standpoint, the odds would be vastly higher against Conor. On the street, the odds will change again significantly before fight time.

Brabatross -
Nature Boy Ric Flair -
ithurts11 -

To win on points....
Yeah saw that. I'm in OZ if that makes any difference.