OK symbol officially white supremacy

So yesterday we found out that the NJ public school system decided that “88” is a symbol of white supremacy. 

Today we find out that Activision has declared the OK symbol as white supremacy.

At this rate, waking up in the morning while being white will soon be white supremacy.

88 is though

The OK sign though? 

Junnk - 

88 is though

The OK sign though? 

You never heard of the 'Gunfight at the OK Corral"? That was a bunch of white guys w guns-get it now?

SpunQ -

Muslim Brotherhood power.

You wanna kiss him it's obvious. Rent free. 

#tansuit

1 Like

The 'OK' Sign And Bowlcuts Are Now Hate Symbols, Thanks White Men

1 Like

Oprah Winfrey smiles and gives the Okay sign during her time ...

1 Like

I recently took a college anthropology course, and during a discussion on cultural hand gestures, the professor discussed white supremacist sentiment as a common meaning behind the OK symbol these days.

Size - I recently took a college anthropology course, and during a discussion on cultural hand gestures, the professor discussed white supremacist sentiment as a common meaning behind the OK symbol these days.

Of course, you said nothing.

4chan needs to do the thumbs up gesture next

rekt - 

White Supremacy Mascot "Vault Boy" performing the new gesture of hate!

1 Like

Honestly can't remember the last time I used that symbol in like or in text. In text, probably used the symbol and the pointy finger to hint at sex

1 Like

Briscoe - 

Of course Lisa "Candace Owens" Turtle did that behind Jesse "Woke Stripper Ally" Spano and AC "Slater" Sanchez's backs. 

DaveFu -
Briscoe - 

Of course Lisa "Candace Owens" Turtle did that behind Jesse "Woke Stripper Ally" Spano and AC "Slater" Sanchez's backs. 

I can just see the white privilege on her face as she tells the inner city community a big “fuck you” with that gesture

"At this rate, waking up in the morning while being white will soon be white supremacy."

We hit that marker at least a year ago. You gotta keep up man.

The Invisible Whiteness of Being: Whiteness, White Supremacy, White Privilege, and Racism.

FROM 2016

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2006-10123-002

Al Cappucino -
Size - I recently took a college anthropology course, and during a discussion on cultural hand gestures, the professor discussed white supremacist sentiment as a common meaning behind the OK symbol these days.

Of course, you said nothing.

Of course, I was just there to get an A in a pointless general ed/diversity not waste energy pointlessly arguing about how fake the teachings are. That's what posting on the OG is for, "tough guy."

1 Like

Andersons'sPiece - 
SpunQ -

Muslim Brotherhood power.

You wanna kiss him it's obvious. Rent free. 

#tansuit

You're a cartoon. 

You guys might've missed the nword thread yesterday. Systemic oppression is still alive and kicking.

DaveFu -
rekt - 

White Supremacy Mascot "Vault Boy" performing the new gesture of hate!

I've got it.

The white man stands upon the prone bodies of the downtrodden blacks, Hispanics, middle easterners, and Asians. Asians are the pinky because of the little dicks.