Ok, what about Rashad?

Are Chael and him still on? Pretty pre mature to set up a television show with one of them having a fight booked already against a top opponent. What if he beats rashad? He goes down in the ranks to fight wanderlei? Phone Post 3.0

The Legendary One - They did the same thing with Vitor when they booked him to coach against Wandy when Vitor already had a fight with Cung Le Phone Post 3.0

Wait vitor fought cung le? Did I get shot like jason Bourne?

Will rashad still have an after party? Will it still rock? Phone Post

The Legendary One -
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
The Legendary One - They did the same thing with Vitor when they booked him to coach against Wandy when Vitor already had a fight with Cung Le Phone Post 3.0

I never said they fought moron, I said he had a fight with Cung when they decided to announce him as a coach. Vitor ended up pulling out and Wandy fought Cung instead Phone Post 3.0
If vitor pulled out of the cung Le fight because he was coaching TUF against wand, why would wand replace vitor to fight cung Le? That makes no sense Phone Post 3.0

Outstanding reference Phone Post 3.0

Doesnt matter if he wins or loses vs Rashad.   Him and Wandy will make for good tv and their fight in Brazil will be big.

The Legendary One -

I never said they fought moron, I said he had a fight with Cung when they decided to announce him as a coach. Vitor ended up pulling out and Wandy fought Cung instead Phone Post 3.0

Wait im a moron......

Riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht Phone Post