Okay I love Dr Britt Now

https://fb.watch/v/38T9EFouM/

2 Likes

That was fucking AWESOME.
I used to not be able to stand Baker, but her getting injured was (IMO) one of the best things that happened to her. I like Bayley & all, and I’ve said this here multiple times, but Baker did more with the “role model” (“roll model”) gimmick in a few weeks sitting in a wheelchair in the back of a lawn tractor than Bayley did with it in a year.

2 Likes

I especially enjoyed the pully message delivery system to Tony.

Abadon entrance

Tony: I’ve received another message from Britt- “This broad needs Jesus.”

1 Like

welcome to the bandwagon. I have loved her for years. Kreese air spelling D M D and falling behind Baker has me rollin. Imagine this…Baker and MJF have a baby, the heel they could make. IT would come out of the womb cutting a promo how poor of a job the ob doc did and what will happen if he tries to slap his cheeks.

I’m not the biggest fan of Women’s wrestling. But I do enjoy her heel game.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG I remember that.
Holy shit…I’m dying here just thinking about it. hahahahaha

1 Like

Shes the star of the company and its not close. Hangman and Omega second

4 Likes

Her schtick with Schiavone is unbelievable. Remember about a year ago, when she was getting beat up in the ring, and she crawled towards the announce table, yelling, “Help me, Tony!”?

Broad is awesome

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful friendship.

3 Likes

Heel Britt is amazing…. The Waiting Room segment is always fantastic and her chemistry with Tony cracks me up.

3 Likes

Yeah, she’s awesome.

2 Likes

That match with Nyla last night was rough. No way I’d take all the big spots from that beast. Nyla is still better than Nia though.