OKCUPID JUGGALOS

http://okcupidjuggalos.tumblr.com/

What kind of person reads "enrolled in da scool of hard nocks nd now im jus doin me" and says to themselves "this is the kind of girl I want to get to know."

lol Phone Post

Sandy Pantz - What kind of person reads "enrolled in da scool of hard nocks nd now im jus doin me" and says to themselves "this is the kind of girl I want to get to know."

Are you really unsure about the answer?

Sandy Pantz - What kind of person reads "enrolled in da scool of hard nocks nd now im jus doin me" and says to themselves "this is the kind of girl I want to get to know."

Ive met two or three who would. Sad fuckers. Im no goddamn prize, but at least Im not a juggalo. Phone Post

Pretty sure the proper nomenclature is "Juggalette."

She couldn't even finish Clown College?

Moar. I can't look away.

I am strangely aroused

HELL YEAH! I've met a couple of cute ones..... Waaaay hotter than this. Didn't think to take pix at the time . More pix, lets do this Phone Post 3.0

Ministry of Truth - Pretty sure the proper nomenclature is "Juggalette."

Lol Phone Post

And to think "Joe Bruce" thought this was cool.

-Drama

That first one looks like she has a yeast infection and a lot of hair around her butthole.

Her mouth would still work just fine.

On a Friday. Phone Post

I agree with JDChoke. I'll pass on the first one.

The third one looks like I'd hear a noise at 4am and look out my window and see her standing in the yard, illuminated by moonlight and repeating, "you don't leave me. I leave you," while I layed in bed with juggalette #2 - my lesser of the 3 evils.

Ch1ef - Moar. I can't look away.

This. Phone Post

I have the weirdest boner right now

It's a good thing you can't smell the internet.

Hocky Balboa - It's a good thing you can't smell the internet.

AHAHAHA

Willy the Coyote - I would bang all three. Condoms, how do they work?

Thanks, just spit my beer over the floor laughing. Phone Post