Music
Xbox
Buffalo wings

I spend a lot of time thinking about:

the zombie apocolypse D:

On a typical Friday night I am:

keg-standin’

Agreed! Phone Post

Mihow - oh my gosh the popeye manager ... imagine all the yummy! also the red glasses chick looks cute

you are the man

then you see the god awful twiztid tattoo on her forearm lol.

into necrophilia wtf lol. also are dread falls some kind of new version of dread locks??

The scariest part of it all is that most of these retards have already reproduced.

I weep for the future. Phone Post 3.0

One word Juggalos: 

Staph

Thank you.

Reading these helps me realize how incredibly fortunate I really am.

I need to tell my wife how much I love her. Phone Post

foggybottom - 

My self-summary:<br>
hey whatup there myt names Jessie im 19, just lookin ta hook up with juggalos or even if ya not a jugaalo. I like good times yall, good music, and good guys i know jugaletesx have a reputation of being wild and i can be wild too but im not ya average juggalette<br>
I&#8217;m really good at:<br>
hmmm lets wait til second date or third date ;D smokin weed<br>
The first things people usually notice about me:<br>
Im funny as fuck and if you mess wit me or my family ill fuck you up<br>
The six things I could never do without:<br>
Weed money friends love sex Faygo

My self-summary:

hey whatup there myt names Jessie im 19, just lookin ta hook up with juggalos or even if ya not a jugaalo. I like good times yall, good music, and good guys

i know jugaletesx have a reputation of being wild and i can be wild too but im not ya average juggalette

I’m really good at:

hmmm lets wait til second date or third date ;D

smokin weed

The first things people usually notice about me:

Im funny as fuck and if you mess wit me or my family ill fuck you up

The six things I could never do without:

Weed

money

friends

love

sex

Faygo

So that's the look Amanda Bynes is going for?

invalid -

She couldn't even finish Clown College?

Clown college actually has a really low graduation rate. Phone Post 3.0

Imagine what would happen if these people ran the world. Phone Post

6ULDV8 - 

I have the weirdest boner right now

I literally cannot stop laughing.

vtfu!!

foggybottom - 

Virgin:

Fuck&#8230;I hate filling this out, I usually have no idea what to put. I guess I can try and find some stuff about me but it&#8217;ll most likely just lead to me rambling&#8230;but that&#8217;s okay. I&#8217;m random as hell, sometimes changing subjects without even realizing it&#8230;ummm&#8230;I can&#8217;t focus on things for very long because I&#8217;m easily distracted. Yeah, that&#8217;s it for now, I&#8217;ll add more stuff as it comes to mind. I love watching WWE and TNA, no matter how fake it is and how bad the acting can be. I&#8217;m a fanatic and will continue to be as such. Ummm, apparently I&#8217;m really flirty from what my friends have told me, but I&#8217;m only good at flirting when I don&#8217;t realize I&#8217;m doing it. Because I know for a fact when I try and flirt I seem really awkward and uncomfortable. I&#8217;m a submissive, and if you don&#8217;t know what that means, don&#8217;t even bother asking.<br>
The most private thing I&#8217;m willing to admit:<br>
I&#8217;m a virgin

My self-summary:

Fuck…I hate filling this out, I usually have no idea what to put. I guess I can try and find some stuff about me but it’ll most likely just lead to me rambling…but that’s okay.

I’m random as hell, sometimes changing subjects without even realizing it…ummm…I can’t focus on things for very long because I’m easily distracted.

Yeah, that’s it for now, I’ll add more stuff as it comes to mind.

I love watching WWE and TNA, no matter how fake it is and how bad the acting can be. I’m a fanatic and will continue to be as such.

Ummm, apparently I’m really flirty from what my friends have told me, but I’m only good at flirting when I don’t realize I’m doing it. Because I know for a fact when I try and flirt I seem really awkward and uncomfortable.

I’m a submissive, and if you don’t know what that means, don’t even bother asking.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit:

I’m a virgin

She better have sex soon. Looks like she's masturbating with a whole picnic table.

they should all be deported to an island in the middle of the ocean.

Getting better, but I have seen hotter ones..... Phone Post 3.0

Damn a quick google search said one member of INsane closest posse is worth 15 million. WTF?

I'm gonna start a rap crew that dresses up like ninjas.

White people lol Phone Post

Fucking white people Phone Post

foggybottom -

Oh fuck... into necrophilia... & I would smash if she kept the boots on:

Ay yay! Whud up Family from everywhere? They call me WendyMichelle aka Child! &amp; i&#8217;mma mafuckin&#8217; Juggalo &amp; I rep the fuck outta LSP,got soooo much love.? I have so much love for everywhere ive been &amp; I love to travel,Ive been across the country more than twice now! &amp; Honestly,the road is my home. I love meeting new Family from everywhere. I love going to showz &amp; The Gathering of the Juggaloz. I&#8217;m more street smart than book smart. I got my GED instead of a diploma but whatever the fuck. I&#8217;m in College these dayz studying &amp; doing Cosmetology. In my eyez,im successful &amp; I know what the fuck is up. People judge me &amp; talk shit but they just wasting there time. Ima sweethearted bitch. Im complex &amp; though ina relationship,im independent &amp; nothing holdz me back &amp; nothing ever will. Edz is my Juggalo,&amp; we gonna see the world togetha! We inlove? &amp; I can&#8217;t wait to see him again!! I am me &amp; thatz all I can be! I believe in unity &amp; family. &amp; ill respect you to the fullest if you respect me. Im ina constant daze &amp; love to smoke herb &amp; I love having homiez to smoke with. I dont smoke ciggz! They ew. Im down to Earth yet oh so crazy. Im free spirited &amp; relaxed. &amp; most of all,ima WickedClown! JFFL!! To get to know me better,have a conversation with me,don&#8217;t add me for no reason. Whoop whoop ninjaz! ?<br>
What I&#8217;m doing with my life:<br>
Give me flyerz &amp; cdz &amp; i&#8217;ll make sure you&#8217;re heard of! I&#8217;ll promote anyone out there. I love the underground.<br>
The six things I could never do without:<br>
my homies weed sex my dread falls my phone WEEDDD<br>
The most private thing I&#8217;m willing to admit:<br>
im into necrophilia

My self-summary:

Ay yay!

Whud up Family from everywhere? They call me WendyMichelle aka Child! & i’mma mafuckin’ Juggalo & I rep the fuck outta LSP,got soooo much love.♥

I have so much love for everywhere ive been & I love to travel,Ive been across the country more than twice now! & Honestly,the road is my home. I love meeting new Family from everywhere.

I love going to showz & The Gathering of the Juggaloz.

I’m more street smart than book smart. I got my GED instead of a diploma but whatever the fuck. I’m in College these dayz studying & doing Cosmetology.

In my eyez,im successful & I know what the fuck is up.

People judge me & talk shit but they just wasting there time. Ima sweethearted bitch.

Im complex & though ina relationship,im independent & nothing holdz me back & nothing ever will. Edz is my Juggalo,& we gonna see the world togetha! We inlove♥ & I can’t wait to see him again!!

I am me & thatz all I can be!

I believe in unity & family. & ill respect you to the fullest if you respect me.

Im ina constant daze & love to smoke herb & I love having homiez to smoke with. I dont smoke ciggz! They ew.

Im down to Earth yet oh so crazy. Im free spirited & relaxed.

& most of all,ima WickedClown! JFFL!!

To get to know me better,have a conversation with me,don’t add me for no reason.

Whoop whoop ninjaz!

What I’m doing with my life:

Give me flyerz & cdz & i’ll make sure you’re heard of!

I’ll promote anyone out there. I love the underground.

The six things I could never do without:

my homies

weed

sex

my dread falls

my phone

WEEDDD

im into necrophilia

Why do I want to fuck her? I'm ashamed. Phone Post 3.0

Good fucking god, the amount of babies these cunts have, please sterilize these pieces of shit Phone Post

foggybottom -

Virgin:

My self-summary:
Fuck&#8230;I hate filling this out, I usually have no idea what to put. I guess I can try and find some stuff about me but it&#8217;ll most likely just lead to me rambling&#8230;but that&#8217;s okay. I&#8217;m random as hell, sometimes changing subjects without even realizing it&#8230;ummm&#8230;I can&#8217;t focus on things for very long because I&#8217;m easily distracted. Yeah, that&#8217;s it for now, I&#8217;ll add more stuff as it comes to mind. I love watching WWE and TNA, no matter how fake it is and how bad the acting can be. I&#8217;m a fanatic and will continue to be as such. Ummm, apparently I&#8217;m really flirty from what my friends have told me, but I&#8217;m only good at flirting when I don&#8217;t realize I&#8217;m doing it. Because I know for a fact when I try and flirt I seem really awkward and uncomfortable. I&#8217;m a submissive, and if you don&#8217;t know what that means, don&#8217;t even bother asking.
The most private thing I&#8217;m willing to admit:
I&#8217;m a virgin

My self-summary:

Fuck…I hate filling this out, I usually have no idea what to put. I guess I can try and find some stuff about me but it’ll most likely just lead to me rambling…but that’s okay.

I’m random as hell, sometimes changing subjects without even realizing it…ummm…I can’t focus on things for very long because I’m easily distracted.

Yeah, that’s it for now, I’ll add more stuff as it comes to mind.

I love watching WWE and TNA, no matter how fake it is and how bad the acting can be. I’m a fanatic and will continue to be as such.

Ummm, apparently I’m really flirty from what my friends have told me, but I’m only good at flirting when I don’t realize I’m doing it. Because I know for a fact when I try and flirt I seem really awkward and uncomfortable.

I’m a submissive, and if you don’t know what that means, don’t even bother asking.

I’m a virgin

A submissive teen virgin into pro wrestling?

I'd fuck her until the sheets look like a Japanese flag before doing the John Cena "U Can't See Me" wave and heading off into the night. Phone Post