OKCUPID JUGGALOS

Whoop whoop. Phone Post

So all juggelettes are fat white bishes that smoke mary j and are the bottom of the barrell of society? Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu -

What's the story behind this? Phone Post

A lot of these kids feel disenfranchised, so with being down with the clown , they feel community. They feel family. Their view from talking to them is : society/ parents / system has screwed us, we are outcasts anyways, we might as well do OUR thing. It's weird, they try so hard to be different , that they become a cliche within themselves . Others just go with the flow and have fun with it. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not defending them per se, just trying to she'd some light on some of their views. Phone Post 3.0

This thread smells like unwed childbirth, anti-depressants, and emptyness.

If ICP was smart, they'd become a church.

Ugh Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom -

^ Likes to fuck to that song:

My self-summary:
aight. am a ghetto white girl living in miami. i love tattoos and juggalos. myself i ain a juggalette and i rep c.w.g till i die! i love street bikes and going to concerts know about it! i have 5 tattoos and i want alot more. and i also have 12 percings. you will never met another chick like me i sware ta god! I am a juggalette, crazywhite girl, and off the fuckin chain
I’m really good at:
fucking!!! lol. call me ur lil freek bitch listin to the song by boondox u’ll get it,lol. am great at bartending, and getting along with poeple. also drawing and writing. and am great at getting in trouble. :)
The first things people usually notice about me:
is my style. my look and my smell. i always match and look good when i leave the crib inless i do t feel like it. and i always smell good. i walk with a swagger. dat female pimp shit,lol
The six things I could never do without:
MUSIC. BIG OL WHITE BOYS. MY EYELINER. JORDEN SNECKERS. SEX. JUGGALOS. AND MY MOTHER.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit:
is i fart burp and cuss all the tyme whenever i want to. lol and i pee behind bushes,lol. :)

My self-summary:

aight.
am a ghetto white girl living in miami.
i love tattoos and juggalos.
myself i ain a juggalette and i rep c.w.g till i die!
i love street bikes and going to concerts know about it!
i have 5 tattoos and i want alot more. and i also have 12 percings.
you will never met another chick like me i sware ta god!

I am a juggalette, crazywhite girl, and off the fuckin chain

I’m really good at:

fucking!!! lol. call me ur lil freek bitch listin to the song by boondox u’ll get it,lol.
am great at bartending, and getting along with poeple.
also drawing and writing.
and am great at getting in trouble. :)

is my style.
my look and my smell.
i always match and look good when i leave the crib inless i do t feel like it.
and i always smell good.
i walk with a swagger. dat female pimp shit,lol

The six things I could never do without:

MUSIC.
BIG OL WHITE BOYS.
MY EYELINER.
JORDEN SNECKERS.
SEX.
JUGGALOS.
AND MY MOTHER.

is i fart burp and cuss all the tyme whenever i want to. lol
and i pee behind bushes,lol.
:)

Oh this is a real winner here Phone Post

Couldn't make it past the second page. Disgusting.

foggybottom - 

My self-summary:

I’m 23 years old i have blonde and purple dreadfalls blue eyes. I’m pretty short and im very skinny. I have a 10 month old daughter who is the absolute shit. I am a juggalo so if you listen to country music or shit on the radio like gangnam style n stupid shit like that….FUCK OFF!!!!!

What I’m doing with my life:

I’m currently on house arrest so i attend online college for psychology, i’m a mother and a father to my daughter.

i poop pretty fast :)

I'm sure she can "poop pretty fast" after all the poundings her trashy ass has endured!

Wtf why they love faygo!? Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom - 

My self-summary:

Love to play video games, chill, party, smoke,cook,Do all kinds of things that come to mind. If you wanna talk hit me up. ICP all the way… a jugalette!!!

Im goofy off hang, I am not shy around anyone. I love to have fun in my life so you should too ^_^

You should message me if:

If your down with the clown! If you like to have fun in life this is your girl! Party rock’en!

I want to trim bacon off her lunch lady arms.

I see the common denominator here is dumb white trash.

Is this real life? Phone Post 3.0

First I was amused...now I'm depressed...:/

This is one of the most disturbing threads on here yet.

This thread is totally fascinating to me. I didn't even know these people existed.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
foggybottom -

Virgin:

My self-summary:
Fuck…I hate filling this out, I usually have no idea what to put. I guess I can try and find some stuff about me but it’ll most likely just lead to me rambling…but that’s okay. I’m random as hell, sometimes changing subjects without even realizing it…ummm…I can’t focus on things for very long because I’m easily distracted. Yeah, that’s it for now, I’ll add more stuff as it comes to mind. I love watching WWE and TNA, no matter how fake it is and how bad the acting can be. I’m a fanatic and will continue to be as such. Ummm, apparently I’m really flirty from what my friends have told me, but I’m only good at flirting when I don’t realize I’m doing it. Because I know for a fact when I try and flirt I seem really awkward and uncomfortable. I’m a submissive, and if you don’t know what that means, don’t even bother asking.
I’m a virgin

My self-summary:

Fuck…I hate filling this out, I usually have no idea what to put. I guess I can try and find some stuff about me but it’ll most likely just lead to me rambling…but that’s okay.

I’m random as hell, sometimes changing subjects without even realizing it…ummm…I can’t focus on things for very long because I’m easily distracted.

Yeah, that’s it for now, I’ll add more stuff as it comes to mind.

I love watching WWE and TNA, no matter how fake it is and how bad the acting can be. I’m a fanatic and will continue to be as such.

Ummm, apparently I’m really flirty from what my friends have told me, but I’m only good at flirting when I don’t realize I’m doing it. Because I know for a fact when I try and flirt I seem really awkward and uncomfortable.

I’m a submissive, and if you don’t know what that means, don’t even bother asking.

I’m a virgin

A submissive teen virgin into pro wrestling?

I'd fuck her until the sheets look like a Japanese flag before doing the John Cena "U Can't See Me" wave and heading off into the night. Phone Post

Dammit, you better not ruin my future wife for me! :D

foggybottom -

My self-summary:

I’m 23 years old i have blonde and purple dreadfalls blue eyes. I’m pretty short and im very skinny. I have a 10 month old daughter who is the absolute shit. I am a juggalo so if you listen to country music or shit on the radio like gangnam style n stupid shit like that….FUCK OFF!!!!!

What I’m doing with my life:

I’m currently on house arrest so i attend online college for psychology, i’m a mother and a father to my daughter.

i poop pretty fast :)

I'd fuck. Phone Post 3.0