Ol man just shit on my day

So my dad tells me that all family problems are my fault , all of them .

So if I'm not around , then things can't be my fault Phone Post 3.0

Where are you going to move to?

A change of scenery can be very nice.

You dont need people like that in your life OP. Keep your head up Phone Post 3.0

I hate my dad

I hate my life

But I'm here to party

Seriously tho op fuck what he thinks man your probly a good dude cuZ u OG and ur bitch daddy doesn't og at all therefor he is a bitch

Chin up man sometimes dads can be the biggest fuckers ever Phone Post 3.0

I give up , my spirit is broken

Last night I thought about what be like to just swim out as far into lake as I could

My eyes all swollen Phone Post 3.0

Elaborate for us man. Does he have a bit of a point or is he completely off base? Phone Post 3.0

Try not to let him dictate your life, I know it's not easy but prove him wrong by making something great of yourself.

We are all responsible for our lives, fuck anyone who tries to bring you down to elevate themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Tell him you're his responsibility so he should fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - Elaborate for us man. Does he have a bit of a point or is he completely off base? Phone Post 3.0
At one point I was my own worst enemy.

He is just a bully always had been and hates that I don't bend to his will like everyone else, so because of that I'm wrong all the time and everything is always my fault never his . Phone Post 3.0

Cut him out of your life man. You don't need people like that making you feel like this.

Also, shit on his lawn first

Don't hurt yourself OP. Seriously. Family can be a bitch sometimes.

My dad is the same way. I just smile cause I know deep down he's miserable and I'm happy in my life, regardless of the mistakes I've made in the past.

HillWilliam - My dad is the same way. I just smile cause I know deep down he's miserable and I'm happy in my life, regardless of the mistakes I've made in the past.
hits the wet three pointer and walks off boom Phone Post 3.0

Keep in mind that you don't owe your dad anything. You didn't ask to be born so people acting like you should respect that he raised you is bullshit, and it sounds like he's an asshole anyway. Fuck him, if he wants to be like that then move on and never talk to him again. Some people suck, sounds like he's one of them. Best not to hang around him and let it make you feel worse Phone Post 3.0

YoungGunABKJ - I give up , my spirit is broken

Last night I thought about what be like to just swim out as far into lake as I could

My eyes all swollen Phone Post 3.0
That'll show 'em!!

Yeah right. Obviously you shouldn't hurt yourself.

And guess what? If you did they'd say "see, there he goes again fuckin up the family."

Your dad sounds like a prick. Are you a drug addict? Child molester? Why would he say you're the root of all problems?

If he's just a dickhead saying hurtful things, cut him out. Move on and allow your success to be your revenge.

Remember these wise words: The setting sun is an illusion created by the spinning of the earth.

The sun never sets, friend. There's always hope. Don't allow any group of assholes to cast you into darkness. Phone Post 3.0

My dad is a faggot too. I havent seen that druggie prick in like 12 years. Life can be good, make your own choices. Fuck people who make your life worse. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck your mom...state him in the eye and say "should've jerked off that day...old man".

This will show your true dominance in your clan OP. Phone Post 3.0

No matter what he says, you know what's right and what's wrong deep inside.
Even if he tries to break you down and make you feel like shit, don't give in to that.
And no matter what, don't let him fuck you in the ass, or else it's your fault. Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - I hate my dad

I hate my life

But I'm here to party

Seriously tho op fuck what he thinks man your probly a good dude cuZ u OG and ur bitch daddy doesn't og at all therefor he is a bitch

Chin up man sometimes dads can be the biggest fuckers ever Phone Post 3.0

His dad OG's bro...

How old are you? Phone Post 3.0