Old Boy (the remake)

Any good?

Haven't seen the original yet but saw there was a non-subtitled remake.

Is it an abortion or worth watching? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty good. Twisted, but good.

it's not as bad as people say it is, but it's also nowhere close to the quality of the original. most of the og acted like the remake was some kind of embarassment, but it's really just kind of unnecessary and does nothing to improve on or compliment the original, imo.

Peeixes - 

it's not as bad as people say it is, but it's also nowhere close to the quality of the original. most of the og acted like the remake was some kind of embarassment, but it's really just kind of unnecessary and does nothing to improve on or compliment the original, imo.

Totally accurate.

Still a good movie.

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - Watch it!!! That chick is fucking hot!!!
This

Otherwise meh Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge - Remake of a remake.

The original manga is where it's at.

Stop being a hipster. I'm pretty sure that you found out about the manga only after watching the movie.

Inspector Lunge - Remake of a remake.

The original manga is where it's at.
I used to listen to Justin Bieber when he was underground. Phone Post 3.0

Peeixes - 

Basically this, VU. A good watch.

I prefer the remake. Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Corvelay -
Peeixes - 

Totally accurate.

Still a good movie.
This. It wasnt bad but doesnt even come close to touching the original.

See original first if you haven't already. Phone Post 3.0

Good movie. Watch it Phone Post 3.0

The Olson chick is the only reason to watch, especially if you already saw the original. It was so bad to me it was tough to watch and I wanted to like it. Phone Post 3.0

It's twisted, but pretty good Phone Post 3.0

Original better. But that Olsen girl I would bone!