Old Irish guy was a dick anyways.....

Aaaaahh the Conor bum lickers would justify anything Conor does lol pretty pathetic. 

Did you know Conor whooped by Nate and khabib. Like proper whooped. I wonder what your version of excuses you have seen as though you good at that ????

2 Likes

Solid 9.5/10 Troll OP..

1 Like

That old guy looked like he had it coming. I'll allow it. 

2 Likes
ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man 

It's amazing to me how many blind agenda pushers can't see that theres a time skip and that Conor clearly just splashed him with his drink.  Conor wasnt in range to land, and he clearly didn't throw a punch. Conor's hand is open. That's not a punch. That old man (who's not really elderly btw) was saying vile shit to Conor. Haters will jump on any opportunity they can to hate. This proves how mass brainwashing is real, and how the strongest drug to make anyone believe anything, is simply hate. For this to be coming out 4 months later is suspicious as fuck too. The powers that be are definently trying to fuck with Conor lol

1 Like

Watch the original vid.  All of the glasses he pours are on the bar.

He hits that guy with a closed fist.

2 Likes
FatChrist Magic -

Watch the original vid.  All of the glasses he pours are on the bar.

He hits that guy with a closed fist.

It was a reasonable splash

Old man didn't want the swill conman had! Conman just lucky the old guy didn't take him down and put a neckcrank on him. We all know how fast conman taps to subs!

1 Like
ConorWinsTheRematch -
ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man

It's amazing to me how many blind agenda pushers can't see that theres a time skip and that Conor clearly just splashed him with his drink. Conor wasnt in range to land, and he clearly didn't throw a punch. Conor's hand is open. That's not a punch. That old man (who's not really elderly btw) was saying vile shit to Conor. Haters will jump on any opportunity they can to hate. This proves how mass brainwashing is real, and how the strongest drug to make anyone believe anything, is simply hate. For this to be coming out 4 months later is suspicious as fuck too. The powers that be are definently trying to fuck with Conor lol

2 Likes

Wow, I don't care what some old fucker was saying to me, I would lust laugh - oh, and yes, I had a 85 year old Nazi farmer say some pretty out there stuff to me, but for a UFC fighter to swing on an old guy. Conor (along with the rest if his supporters( is a piece of shit human.

6 Likes
ConorWinsTheRematch -
ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man 

It's amazing to me how many blind agenda pushers can't see that theres a time skip and that Conor clearly just splashed him with his drink.  Conor wasnt in range to land, and he clearly didn't throw a punch. Conor's hand is open. That's not a punch. That old man (who's not really elderly btw) was saying vile shit to Conor. Haters will jump on any opportunity they can to hate. This proves how mass brainwashing is real, and how the strongest drug to make anyone believe anything, is simply hate. For this to be coming out 4 months later is suspicious as fuck too. The powers that be are definently trying to fuck with Conor lol

I gotta fucking say man... It actually really does look like he throws a shot in his face. Normally that would sound like the worst defence of something like this ever, but it looks like he takes a sip and then nails him with the content of the (presumably) shot glass. I could also believe he hits him with the glass, even. 

If it's not that, he takes a sniff/lick of his fingers then throws the shittest punch in existence. 

0hi0direct -
Slave feet -

Is there is yikes button. This post is just sad 

Youd be the 2nd guy getting cracked w a whiskey glass acting the way you are right now. Calm down

lol 

ConorWinsTheRematch -
ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man 

Shut up cuck.

1 Like

Just when you thought CM cum gobblers could not get any worse...

1 Like
Black Doug - 
Treedoc -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
JOB - So the old man deserved to be sucker punched by a professional cage fighter because he refused a drink?

The fuck is wrong with you?

It’s incredibly rude to refuse a drink

And it’s incredibly ignorant to sucker punch someone.

Yes, but sucker punches are less rude. 

Where is your couth, young man? 

I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.

dont call conor "old"

Conor loaded up on that, and he barely moved an old man who was sitting in a chair...smh Conor is washed up. There's a reason why he's been ducking the whole 155lb division, and it's because he's a hype job. Can't even hurt a fucking senior citizen who didn't see it coming..lol 

1 Like

Cowardly Conor.. newest nickname for the Irish hypejob Dana White created. Conman McRape up to his usual illegal escapades... 

2 Likes
0hi0direct -

Everybody has dealt with an old dick like this. 

I guess sometimes you gotta crack some sense into them.  Conor did what most people would like to do....its just gonna cost him a few more dollars.

WTF?! lol You're a clown. You don't suckerpunch anyone. Especially old drunk half dead geezer over whiskey. Oh no one guy didn't worship him and suck his dick. You just ingore him or walk away!! Maybe you're not mature or comfortable enough in your own skin and mind to do so?! This is the problem these days everyone thinks there tough and in middle school.

Why hit him when you can walk away? You have your family set for LIFE. What happens if he hits the man, and his head bounces off the ground, and he dies. You fucking rot in jail. He wants to fight Khabib again? If he couldn't do anything to that old man Khabib is going to run right through him in the first round.Thai Guy I know Conor "won" the third round. He got finished the next round. Hahaha.

Lol all the old man had to do was put his arm anywhere close to conmans neck and he would be tapping!

1 Like