Old Irish guy was a dick anyways.....

ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man

Guy with his back to the action doesn't give a fuck.

Lol you guys get so emotional over this tool bag. Conor is a fucking idiot I was just trollin . 

0hi0direct -
Slave feet -

Is there is yikes button. This post is just sad 

Youd be the 2nd guy getting cracked w a whiskey glass acting the way you are right now. Calm down

I think I found an internet tough guy

Nobody's head recoils like that after getting splashed with 1oz of garbage whiskey nice try nut lickers

2 Likes
ConorWinsTheRematch -
ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man 

It's amazing to me how many blind agenda pushers can't see that theres a time skip and that Conor clearly just splashed him with his drink.  Conor wasnt in range to land, and he clearly didn't throw a punch. Conor's hand is open. That's not a punch. That old man (who's not really elderly btw) was saying vile shit to Conor. Haters will jump on any opportunity they can to hate. This proves how mass brainwashing is real, and how the strongest drug to make anyone believe anything, is simply hate. For this to be coming out 4 months later is suspicious as fuck too. The powers that be are definently trying to fuck with Conor lol

Right on time to nibble conmans stray dingleberries. 

1 Like
Trumpsstinkypinky -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man 

It's amazing to me how many blind agenda pushers can't see that theres a time skip and that Conor clearly just splashed him with his drink.  Conor wasnt in range to land, and he clearly didn't throw a punch. Conor's hand is open. That's not a punch. That old man (who's not really elderly btw) was saying vile shit to Conor. Haters will jump on any opportunity they can to hate. This proves how mass brainwashing is real, and how the strongest drug to make anyone believe anything, is simply hate. For this to be coming out 4 months later is suspicious as fuck too. The powers that be are definently trying to fuck with Conor lol

Right on time to nibble conmans stray dingleberries. 

To be fair, most old guys could use a shot across the temple. They're grumpy picks. Thank you Conor for doing what we wish we could all do. Next time finish it with a swift kick to the nuts.

chupecabre -

To be fair, most old guys could use a shot across the temple. They're grumpy picks. Thank you Conor for doing what we wish we could all do. Next time finish it with a swift kick to the nuts.

We could all tap to a chin lock, WTF are you on?

Hate420 -
chupecabre -

We could all tap to a chin lock, WTF are you on?

I only tap kegs bitch. Fuck old people. 

Conor has zero class. Sucker punched an old man.  Doesnt get much lower than this.

0hi0direct -

Everybody has dealt with an old dick like this. 

I guess sometimes you gotta crack some sense into them.  Conor did what most people would like to do....its just gonna cost him a few more dollars.

Pretty sure this is the connected guy they were talking about. You punch an older guy in a bar like that, in any large city in Ireland or the UK and see what happens. 

You're either very young or not been around violence. Lots to learn! McTapper would have been hospitalised had he not been with his entourage, which is the only reason he gets away with so.much..

your dad, your grandpa... only a fucker passes that shit off

OP is a fucking bell end 

ConorWinsTheRematch -
ranier wolfcastle -

i wouldnt hit an old man 

What was he saying? 

He threw the drink at him no? Didnt hit him 

LMAO at the idiots saying he threw whiskey at him; you can see Conor's fucking watch reflect as the punch lands.

Also, your head doesn't whip like that from a liquid hitting your face.

C'mon, guys.

Jeff Epstein was an old man too.

What if the old man was a connected Irish mobster, and a murdering piece of shit? 

Weak men love to watch other men fall. It's enough to make a proper man vomit up his Proper Number 12.

https://media.giphy.com/media/vN3T9xfTkwws5wQvxy/giphy.gif

Picochu - 
JOB - So the old man deserved to be sucker punched by a professional cage fighter because he refused a drink?

The fuck is wrong with you?

If he is talking shit to a professional cage fighter he 100 percent deserved it.

Get back under the fucking bridge.

And still Conor fans can defend him jeez. Dude is fucking lost huh.

Fahqhard -

This just shows conor can't handle hearing no.. I believe he raped that girl and ufc n or conor paid to cover it up..guy is a pos

+1