Old Irish guy was a dick anyways.....

So many fucken trolls. Fuck coke head connor

It is amazing how muan or you guys suddenly have such high moral vaues, Aftter all the sit you did (and still continue do in ife) . I bet some of you are athrisets that beclive they evolved from fish...SO WHAT" Fish eat the babies.. So whaT? You band a diffent woman  every sweek,, So what? You doenwloaded and stole some music or UFC..So what? How many leies have you told in your life????

And you guys (with all the moral ground) thanks  that Conois a bad man for picnhing someone with a shot glass. Give me a break.. LOL

Whatecer happened to the older guys on the this? They al dropped off. Firgures we got ourself a bunch of genger identiid babies that were hooked on rittin since 8.

You sit in a bar and the world champ walks you buys you a drink TWICE and didn't expect to get punched.. oh well. Sucks for him. With that video all of you would love trade places with this guy rfight now you can pay your retrment Vila in Bali.

so stop posting shit about conor. .

colubrid1 -

It is amazing how muan or you guys suddenly have such high moral vaues, Aftter all the sit you did (and still continue do in ife) . I bet some of you are athrisets that beclive they evolved from fish...SO WHAT" Fish eat the babies.. So whaT? You band a diffent woman  every sweek,, So what? You doenwloaded and stole some music or UFC..So what? How many leies have you told in your life????

And you guys (with all the moral ground) thanks  that Conois a bad man for picnhing someone with a shot glass. Give me a break.. LOL

Whatecer happened to the older guys on the this? They al dropped off. Firgures we got ourself a bunch of genger identiid babies that were hooked on rittin since 8.

You sit in a bar and the world champ walks you buys you a drink TWICE and didn't expect to get punched.. oh well. Sucks for him. With that video all of you would love trade places with this guy rfight now you can pay your retrment Vila in Bali.

How many drinks have you had? 

It is amazing how you guys suddenly have such high moral grounds, Aftter all the shit you did (and still continue do in life) . I bet some of you are atheists that believe you evolved from fish...SO WHAT" Fish eat their babies.. So whaT? How do you judge on anyone elses moral ground based on your own word vie w?.?You have a diffent woman  every week,, So what? You stole some music or strreamed UFC fights..How many lies have you told in your life????

And you are woriied about a goy getting papped on the side of his het with a shot glass... Heck the glass did not even break

colubrid1 -

It is amazing how you guys suddenly have such high moral grounds, Aftter all the shit you did (and still continue do in life) . I bet some of you are atheists that believe you evolved from fish...SO WHAT" Fish eat their babies.. So whaT? How do you judge on anyone elses moral ground based on your own word vie w?.?You have a diffent woman  every week,, So what? You stole some music or strreamed UFC fights..How many lies have you told in your life????

And you are woriied about a goy getting papped on the side of his het with a shot glass... Heck the glass did not even break

Try again boss, maybe 3rd time lucky?

Perhaps have a water and slow it down so your head can catch up?

Tis is the first time texting on an Iphone for me. I wil get you pussys whence I get back to the PC.

colubrid1 - 

Could you translate this post, please?

That little punch is gonna cost Conor at least 1 million dollars. Fooking idiot.

Khabib refused a drink too, where was tuff guy conor then?

StrikingMMA - 
colubrid1 - 

Could you translate this post, please?

Just wow, what you posted was stupid, what you tried to post was more stupid.(if my translation is correct) .

Just quit while you’re slightly ahead.

colubrid1 -

Leave Conor Alone!!!

https://gfycat.com/richgreenangwantibo

1 Like

OP just gets all excited and bends over to Proper 12 !

Bulerias -

OP just gets all excited and bends over to Proper 12 !

I have a vast whiskey collection .

I've never drank or purchased this bs  

Conorwinsrematch has a technical point I think. It still is debatable if it was even a punch. Throwing a shot back at a guy's face aggressively is still messed up no doubt but it is definitely different than throwing a punch.

Helwani asked Conor if he did indeed punch the guy during the recent interview. It seems like a strange question to ask when to everyone this isn’t in doubt. Why ask the question if it is cut and dry? I think this is where Ariel was going. But Conor sticking to his guns and acknowledging he is totally in the wrong didn’t expand on the question and the technical details of it.

It's pretty gross

Are people actually trying to suggest that Conor didn't really punch that guy or that Conor wasn't making a fist?

I thank the universe every day for the good people of the interwebs. 

Conor versus Old Man is brilliant... and long past due.