Old stuff that was bigger/badder than modern stuff

Manned space flight. Nothing tops what we did in the 1960's.

Battleships. 1940's Japan made the biggest one ever.

Large caliber guns. Again WWII owns all eras for mortar weapons and railway guns.

What else?

I'll take your railway gun and raise you one cruise missle.

O'Henry candy bars, why don't they make the big ones any more?

Action Park, still open but a shell of it's former bad ass self.

Girl's hairstyles, you rarely see women rocking the Elaine Benice "wall of hair" style anymore.

Jackets with the built in shoulder pads, see any businesswoman in any 80's movie for example.

My dick, I really need to lose some weight.

TOYS! Some of those old school transformers sets were drool worthy...nothing like that today Phone Post 3.0

Tonka trucks

Muscle cars

Action movie heros

PatK - I'll take your railway gun and raise you one cruise missle.

You weren't the brightest growing up amongst your siblings, were you?

Construction of major projects.  I love ambitious projects, and things like the Brooklyn Bridge had crazy stories to go alongside their construction.  Very cool stuff

Group B Rally Cars

The Parthenon, the Great Pyramids of Giza, and the Roman aqueduct. The first was built about 2500 years ago, the second about 2000, and the third 5000 years ago. They are ALL still standing!

Today we're lucky if a building, bridge, or over-pass lasts 50 years!

Dinosaurs. Oh, you've got Alligators? Man, fuck yo alligator. I'll take Mosasaurs for $2,000, Alex. Phone Post 3.0

SR71. Could not be built today Phone Post 3.0

Oreo Big Stuf (the giant oreo)

was way better than this mega stuf crap which is just more filling but same diameter (beep!) as a regular oreo

Pretty much everything, all the stuff out now is cheap shit made in China and 3rd world countries. Phone Post 3.0

Lawn Darts! Toys aren't fun unless they're deadly!

Home stereos were as important as a refrigerator. Now we have pussy iPhone docks at best. Phone Post 3.0

Steam locomotives. Phone Post 3.0

Haka Jawaka - The Parthenon, the Great Pyramids of Giza, and the Roman aqueduct. The first was built about 2500 years ago, the second about 2000, and the third 5000 years ago. They are ALL still standing!

Today we're lucky if a building, bridge, or over-pass lasts 50 years!
Are you sure about those dates? Phone Post 3.0

Super Soakers

A man's handshake Phone Post 3.0

Asbestos insulation compared to the weak, faggot fibreglass bullshit of today.