Old White Woman says "N-Word" - gets punched

also here https://www.reddit.com/r/Sacramento/comments/hfs549/sacramento_karen_punched_in_the_face_for_hurling/

In yelling match between While Woman and Black Woman the black woman makes numerous requests to be called "N-Word" and reateliates with punches once the white woman obliges.

A lot of commenters feel the phisical attack was justified. I dissagree.

Both can get dragged out back and shot.

2 Likes

Is this a trailer for dumb & dumber: diversity edition?

2 Likes

Annoying as hell. I cannot stand listening to women argue. I'd probably punch them both. 

3 Likes

oranos -

Is this a trailer for dumb & dumber: diversity edition?

Never

1 Like

I just punched myself for sitting through that.

5 Likes

Why.....just why?

The black woman was arrested for assault.

I bet the charges will be dropped.

1 Like

Vasechkin -

also here https://www.reddit.com/r/Sacramento/comments/hfs549/sacramento_karen_punched_in_the_face_for_hurling/

In yelling match between While Woman and Black Woman the black woman makes numerous requests to be called "N-Word" and reateliates with punches once the white woman obliges.

Very disrespectful although, I dont really know if a verbal insult ever warrants a physical attack. 

Way to prove her wrong! 

Who's mom is this?

Justified?  Words don't justify violence.  She said the word (before she got asked to) and she bought the response.  A criminal response, but an expected one.

2 Likes

Nothng proves you're not an uncivilized savage like acting like an uncivilized savage. 

Physical violence over a word.  What a wonderfully vibrant and wholesome culture blacks have. 

5 Likes

Yeah U like that U Fkin Idiot -
Vasechkin -

Very disrespectful although, I dont really know if a verbal insult ever warrants a physical attack. 

Stick and Stones. The only time to get phisical is in reponse to violence, or to possible threat of Violence.

1 Like

I will say this. Back in the day when you talked shit you got hit. And there was no guns or knives necessary. I'm not defending assaulting an old person but watch your mouth or prepare for the consequences. She's old enough to understand that.

1 Like

I find the beating about 10x more offensive than the old lady dropping an Nbomb during a super heated and incomprehensible exchange.

1 Like

I Love when democrats get their ass kicked. 

Once again, just like the other thread, if I am on the jury, black woman, although annoying as fuck, gets off the hook. 

She warned her. 

1 Like
Samoa -

Justified?  Words don't justify violence.  She said the word (before she got asked to) and she bought the response.  A criminal response, but an expected one.