Oleg to Tyson: you're not back on my level yet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADmyecpOlj/?utm_source=ig_embed

Oleg's been going really hard down the troll route lately

1 Like

Oleg vs Tyson, anyone?

Oleg is one of my all time favs but in a straight boxing match he would get merked 

Tru - 

Oleg is one of my all time favs but in a straight boxing match he would get merked 

Oleg would probably agree to boxing rules, then heel hook him for shits and giggles.

Oleg is losing it lately...

Weird. It’s not like Oleg has been a very active fighter himself LOL

I understand coming from someone else, but this is bizarre

Throwing his name in the $100mil hat for Tyson vs.??, a la PBF/Connor. He’d be more interesting than most & would actually win an MMA match. Oleg isn’t a terrible actor & could sell a fight as a heel. I’d kinda like to see Oleg get the fight.

Oleg is the biggest excuse maker in Mma history…in old FSN issues Oleg makes a million excuses for each of his losses and he comes off like an idiot…I used to think he was this super technical emotionless fighter but nope, he’s a crybaby excuse maker

Btw Olegs boxing was always just bad lol

Oleg still hasn’t recovered from Renzo’s up kick yet

It worker - we're talking about him :-)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAUq3phqQ9-/

Is Oleg drinking too much in lockdown or legit losing it?

I actually met Oleg Taktarov in person years ago. He was walking out of a Target in Woodland Hills, California. He wearing a red jacket that said “Russian Bear” on it.

Lets be real, he rapes Tyson in a streetfight.

RenatoCocopreta - Lets be real, he rapes Tyson in a streetfight.

Nah 

HillboFrateTrane - 
RenatoCocopreta - Lets be real, he rapes Tyson in a streetfight.

Nah 

UFC champ >>> WBO champ

people dont realize that in a street brawl with no warmup, devastating power and accuracy in both hands is one of the most decisive factors compared to in a planned cage fight.

HELWIG - 

people dont realize that in a street brawl with no warmup, devastating power and accuracy in both hands is one of the most decisive factors compared to in a planned cage fight.

Thats why boxers dominate street fighting /s