This post is very crowbar-esque

1 Like

Oh god, has my dementia set in already

2 Likes

Shoulda just posted this…

2 Likes

Nah Larry Holmes is dawg.

Holmes is the underated king

That said here’s hoping Fury beats Usyck then we see Fury - Parker.

Was hoping to God we would see BIG BANG Zhang against Fury.

Parker beat Zhang so here we are was hoping Zhang would unify that WBO belt he walloped Joe Joyce for twice.

1 Like

What about AJ?
Surly they do AJ Vs Fury Finally is Tyson beats Usyk

1 Like

Maybe Joseph Parker in the meantime? Parker is WBO interim.

Yes when Fury beats Usyck.

Have some goddamn respect

@crowbar do you have any good stories (with pics is preferrable) about eastern europeans from your days as a cage monkey in some of the hottest promotions in the country?anywhere east of germany is fine

3 Likes

Eggplant Tommy,

Sorry bro,my duties as a cagemonkey only kept me in the United States.

However as a perk,I was offered to fuck two women at the after parties pretty easy.

One was Doug “The Rhino” Marshall’s wife/girlfriend Stephanie.

Hey,I made that sound like I tagged those sharks.I did not but,they were offered to me.

Edited for clarity.

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Those were some fake Oakley sunglasses that Ricky Henderson wore.I paid $10.00 for them at the swap meet.

3 Likes

Paging Lytes out Pod to page the fackin RHINO!!!

That would be a cool interview Doug was always in a battle.

WEC LHW champ.

Former Bellator season 8??? Tournament champion. Though I swear he did NOT beat Sultan Aliev in the semis.

Bjorn Bellator gifted the Rhino. The RENOOOOO Doug Marshall got a big push in Bellator those days were incredible.

1 Like

Go for it and ask him if he had a wife named Stephanie.She would e-mail crying saying how Doug and her keep fighting.That he was taking massive amounts of steroids and getting roid rage.He didn’t care about her,all he cared about was fighting.I was a ear that she could lean/talk to.

She offered to drive up north to visit me,take me out to lunch and then go get a hotel room.

God’s honest truth.

2 Likes

There was one occasion at WEC when The Rhino fought James Irvin and got KO’ed.Doug’s mother was crying and begging me to let her into the cage to see her son,and I had to hold her back & say no.Only authorized personnel in the cage while the Dr was working on Doug.

1 Like

Hehe raging RENO.

He would be an interesting interview he is the special breed of fighters he just always makes that toe to toe war happen.

Good for you to resist the tempation.

Last thing you need is a fucking gore from a pissed off roided up Rhino Marshall

RENO

1 Like

Did u give her boobies a good squeeze as you held her back…

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like