Oliveira new demands: Conor won't fight, Khabib must sign deal to fight me if I fight Islam, fight must be in Brazil (Jan)

Oliveira’s latest stall tactics. Seems he’s losing his mind.

This is kind of bizarre because yesterday he said he was going to wait to fight Conor in January but now it seems he has accepted that fight is not happening and has new demands. The Volkanovski fight also fell through after he broke his hand yesterday so it seems like he’s doing whatever he can to stall because there is no Jan card in Brazil (typically booked in May)

Also, Khabib is a stout 200 lbs and retired 2 years ago, he turned down a huge money fight with Floyd.

Oliveira is doing everything in his power to move the goalposts.

1 Like

Making a lot of demands for a guy that isn’t even the champion.

10 Likes

happy-endings-adam-pally

HES STILL CHAMP TO ME DAMMIT

stillrealtome

7 Likes

I wanna see him fight Islam but he has every right not to take the fight in Abu Dhabi like they offered. The challenger doesn’t get to pick a location.

Also, Khabib 100% missed weight for the Gaethje fight in Abu Dhabi and should have been stripped too but the commission blatantly brushed it aside. I’m sure Islam would get the same treatment, no way I’d fight those guys there if they’re not the champ.

I’m sure we’ll see it take place in Vegas once they pay him enough.

5 Likes
  1. They are both challengers, Charles was stripped.
  2. Fighters in general never get to call where the fight takes place, that’s the UFC’s call.

Islam said he wanted to fight Charles in Brazil because he wants to beat him in enemy territory (true fighter), but there is no card in Brazil and the UFC want Abu Dhabi.

Charles is basically saying he wants to fight Islam on a non existent card (If he can fight Khabib after).

Duck GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

This, fuk that they prob have even more tricks just we dont know

it's a conspiracy... - Tin Foil Hat Guy - quickmeme

So you saying kebab made weight against geathje?
Why do even Islam wants to fight person who has no belt?
Oliveira made a good point and wants to fight khabib thats a good idea, khabib was so dominant he will do it right now

Islam doesn’t care where the fight takes place. He said Brazil is fine but there is no card there and this is the UFC’s decision. He justs wants to beat Charles’ pussy ass.

1 Like

Islam about fighting Charles

Islam Makhachev GIF - Islam Makhachev Islam Makhachev - Discover & Share  GIFs

Charles about fighting Islam

Conspiracy Theory GIF - Conspiracy Theory Explaining - Discover & Share GIFs

Forrest Gump Running GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Better angle here:
https://twitter.com/espn/status/1319512730185928704?s=20&t=bAgOBrCipPRFNzXifFxjBw

1 Like

You guys are more desperate than Charles looking for a way out here with your conspiracy theories.

Islam offered to beat up Oliveira in Brazil, but there is no card in Brazil.

He literally doesn’t give a shit where he beats up Charles.

Abu Dhabi is the UFC’s call.

Fuk abu dhabi and their shenanigans

1 Like

Jack, was that at least not a premature weigh in result or what?

Charles Oliveira Sport GIF by UFC
Still recognized as the champ and the man to beat to become champion without the belt.

2 Likes

He’s actually not recognised as the champ, officially.

This is why he has no leverage to make demands and try to duck fights.

Good for him. Fuck these primitive caveman holier than though assholes.

2 Likes

Charles is either

1. Going to cave in to the UFC’s demands and take the fight in Abu Dhabi
  2. Lose his title and get moved to the back of the line if he’s too scared to fight Islam

I’m not sure why you’re applauding him

This is embarrassing

Truly bizarre behavior. He should be flattered, not offended. Then again these are people who don’t understand how a digital scale works.

Khabib’s official stance on Charles:

1 Like

You’re embarrassing

3 Likes