Oliver Stone movie Savages. Anyone here see it?

Finally got around to watching it last night.  Some of the user reviews on imdb said it sucked bad but I thought it was actually pretty entertaining.  Salma Hayek was hot as hell, as usual, and the story was entertaining enough. 

I thought it was a good movie. Yes Salma Hayek and Blake Lively looked great. The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the fake ending proceeded by a real ending. That was dumb, other than that good movie. Phone Post 3.0

If any OGers wanna go half on Blake Lively i'm down to share her

My bad, can't edit from my phone will change it when I get home. Phone Post 3.0

Ending sucked, Blake Lively's character was annoying as shit, Johnson and Kitsch were both meh

Only redeeming quality was Benicio del Toro playing an awesomely vicious psychopath

Better than I expected, but I read a lot of the negative reviews on IMDB before I saw it. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was very average, and this is coming from a big Oliver Stone fan.

dizz - Ending sucked, Blake Lively's character was annoying as shit, Johnson and Kitsch were both meh

Only redeeming quality was Benicio del Toro playing an awesomely vicious psychopath

+1

liked it for the most part

I read the book and it was pretty true to it. It was a good watch. Phone Post 3.0

Benecio Del Toro was great in it. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed it.
Del Toro was an Oscar worthy villain.
I am scared of landscapers now. Phone Post 3.0

Promising beginning. Strong performances by the supporting cast. Horrible ending. Phone Post

Did raxbot like it?

I thought it was horribly corny

i liked it

I liked it.

Although I didn't like the concept of these two supposedly straight dudes who were down with sharing the same broad and living as one happy family. That was stupid. My first impression of them after that was they were huge betas or closet cases who were overcompensating the rest of the movie.

i think it was latter. i was watching with a chic and she asked me if it was realistic. i told her, switch to two hot girls and 1 guy then it's actually more realistic.

yep.

Good movie. BDT was an amazing bad guy.