Oliveria improved or 155 just that bad?

You mean the pit bull that lost to that bum28-11 Bendo, Bendo who’s now lost 3 in a row and in your words could never win a fight in the ufc?

That pit bull could beat anyone in the top 5 in the ufc,

But Bendo, the former UFC champ who has a win over him……

Couldn’t win a fight?

Stop reading folks, this guy is having a seizure. Call a doctor!

4 Likes

In 2016. Same year the current champ was submitted by Ricardo Lamas. Great logic. I guess Paul Felder should be contending for the title next.

1 Like

Khabob sucks, Oliveira would sub him.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

In 2016 where Bendo was 24-6?

Where he just left and beat Masvidal at 170?

Who then recently fought for a WW title 5 years later?

That same Pitbul who lost 5 years ago to these “bums” you speak of who couldn’t possibly win a fight in the ufc, is going to beat anyone in the top 5?

You’re all over the place and grasping at a shitty idea that the LW division is weak.

You’re looking real bad here. It’s almost embarrassing.

3 Likes

He and Dustin are the same age. Charles just has more weapons.

1 Like

Just because Ricardo Lamas beat Oliviera doesn’t mean anything!!!

That doesn’t mean the division is weak!! Oh my god are you a newbie???

Was the WW division weak when GSP lost to Serra?

“Man the WW div is weak. You got gsp who’s crushing everyone, but he fucking lost to Serra once!!! What a crock!”

Dude, do you even know who Serra is? You seem like you turned on the TV in 2016!!!

Wow this is embarrassing stuff you’re putting out there for all of us to see!

2 Likes

This thread is just retarded. Not a single coach or fighter on the planet would say LW is “a weak division outside of Khabib”.

You think most of the top guys are aging fighters who stand and trade because you don’t have a clue what you are watching.

1 Like

Maybe it is the case that a lot of 155ers can beat each other on any given night. Not sure why you’re getting so upset about it, like you’re dating these guys or something. In most other divisions the ufc is leaps and bounds ahead of other organizations. Khabib was miles ahead of the rest of the fighters at 155. I wish we could have seen khabib compete up a weight class to truly know how skilled he was or whether he was dominating guys in a mediocre division. Mazvidal is overrated and gets to cherry pick strikers. Jorge and Nate both.

155 is nowhere near weak. Khabib is “the most dominant” lightweight and only had three title defenses. Three is the most obtained by any lightweight in the history of the division, I think BJ being the other guy to achieve that.

Aside from that the belt switches hands pretty often. I see that Charles, like many others, Won’t get the credit he deserves.

You saw what he did to Dustin, right? The same Dustin who’s only loss in the last five years was against Khabib.

Charles is that good.

4 Likes

I did see the fight. I dunno what happened to Dustin in round 2, by round 3 he had checked out. Maybe he’s nearing the end as a fighter. He made a ton of money against Conor and the build ups likely took a lot out of him. I hope Charles goes on a nice run. I like seeing a dominate champion.

OP has no clue .155 is a super weight class and obviously Charles has improved

4 Likes

Poirier didn’t look like shit at all. He absolutely dominated the striking

4 Likes

I think the added weight helped his punch resistance.

He still takes too many heavy clean shots but he doesn’t go out from them.

4 Likes

I was imposing a question. I know ufc pretty good. The title was a little click baity and it has upset many of you.

Laying on his back in closed guard for almost the whole second round while trying to be world champion, looks like shit to me…

3 Likes

Ya i mean he almost got finished in round 1. He’s not a dominant fighter, there is no dominant lightweight without khabib. They will just play musical chairs with the belt. Oliveiria probably loses his next fight.

1 Like

Oliveira has definitely improved. His striking has improved by a large margin. He’s managed to do it without his body getting too banged up so far.

I certainly didn’t see this as his peak. I never thought he’d sniff at a championship. 155 has been good for him. He was drained at featherweight and must’ve missed that weight at least 4-5 times, if I recall correctly.

I guess you missed the 9 knees Charles landed to the body in round 1? Add those to the pace Charles was fighting at led to to Dustin mentally and physically exhausted.

3 Likes

Charlie olives has gotten that much better. He tightened his striking n clinch game and he’s always had an incredible ground game. He’s a great fighter who’s won what 9 in a row? Dudes a bad ass yall need to waken up.

3 Likes