OLYMPIAN BEN ASKREN JOINS ATT!!!

Olympian and 2x NCAA Champion Ben Askren has officially joined American Top Team!

We are very excited that Ben has joined our team and we look forward to working with this outstanding athlete. Ben already has a great (wrestling) base from which to work from and has taken to BJJ very quickly.  He will head down to the main academy in Coconut Creek, FL. mid December to train with us, and also be training out of ATT Missouri with Wade Rome and crew of monsters.  He has a very bright MMA career ahead of him.

Welcome to the ATT Family Ben!

American Top Team

cool

I'd better get my own thread if I come to ATT ;)

Good news for both Ben and ATT. Ben is a great wrestler and I'm sure will be a great fighter. He's gonna give people fits with his unorthadox style.

Wow.... that kid gets 8 or 10 fights in and he's going to be a monster.

Congratulations to both, ATT and Ben. I see this team doing great things for Ben.

Nice addition to MMA.

This kid has all the potential in the world!

Glad to see him working with a great group like ATT!

Huge deal. Ben is the future. He is already a purple belt in BJJ

wow...the next year of MMA is gonna be amazing with some  superstar wrestlers making commitments to training mma.

Yep.

Somewhere, Don Frye (the father of American MMA) is smiling.

bigD13B - I'd better get my own thread if I come to ATT ;)

Good news for both Ben and ATT. Ben is a great wrestler and I'm sure will be a great fighter. He's gonna give people fits with his unorthadox style.

Yeah, its time to bring the funk to MMA.

glad to see ben w/a great team. his future just got even brighter.

cheers,
jj

ttt

what's ATT? ;)

Justin

Cool.

This is good for MMA and good for the fans. Ben was a badass wrestler at Missou.

Hes going to rival Clay Guida with wildest hair...

For a camp for him to go to ATT is one of the places that could help him out. Next to Greg Jacksons camp and Xtreme Couture.

Congrats to ATT for landing awesome prospect and congrats to Ben on coming into the MMA world...

ttt

Ben Askren was 153-8 at Missou, with 91 of those victories coming by way of fall

91 pins put him 4th all time in pins

I could not find anywhere who were the top 3

Congrats!

Hendrick, Rosholt, and Askren...

Seems to me that the future is now brighter with these young guys coming into MMA.