OLYMPIAN BEN ASKREN JOINS ATT!!!

Damn, I used to go watch him wrestle with my dad. Glad he picked a great camp!

Birdman3015 - Ben Askren was 153-8 at Missou, with 91 of those victories coming by way of fall

91 pins put him 4th all time in pins

I could not find anywhere who were the top 3

2 Time National Champion Mean Gene Mills had 107 pins for Syracuse 77-81

2 time national champion Wade Schalles had 106 pins for Clarion from 71-74
Nation Champion Larry Bielenberg had 94 pins from 74-77

This being said, no one should touch Ben Askren's 91 pins for quite a while. Cael Sanderson, the greatest NCAA wrestler all-time, only had 61 career pins.

crazy ttt

Ben Asken is what happens when Seth Rogan and BJ Penn have a love child.

One Man Militia - 
Birdman3015 - Ben Askren was 153-8 at Missou, with 91 of those victories coming by way of fall

91 pins put him 4th all time in pins

I could not find anywhere who were the top 3

2 Time National Champion Mean Gene Mills had 107 pins for Syracuse 77-81

2 time national champion Wade Schalles had 106 pins for Clarion from 71-74
Nation Champion Larry Bielenberg had 94 pins from 74-77

This being said, no one should touch Ben Askren's 91 pins for quite a while. Cael Sanderson, the greatest NCAA wrestler all-time, only had 61 career pins.

Wow that is one hell of a list

what weight will he fight MMA at? I would love to see Ben fight Johnny Hendricks or Jake Rosholt

awesome!!

wow

Tommy Gunnz - what weight will he fight MMA at? I would love to see Ben fight Johnny Hendricks or Jake Rosholt

His original hope was to fight as a welterweight but that was a few months back before he'd truly committed.

He's 5-10 and wrestled at 174 in college. At the Olympics he wrestled at 74kg (163 lbs). Not sure if he could make 155 or if he wants to.

Either way, a great prospect.

Great news, looking forward to seeing him in MMA.

When we had him on the radio show he said he'd fight at 170. The cut to 155 would just be too much.

oh my......

Can't wait to see him in MMA.

Im looking forward to watching this kid

My boy Isaiah Larson is down training with Ben at ATT in Mizzoo and has told me that this kid is for REAL!!! Isaiah is a purple belt and has said the Ben is great off his back already and HELLA strong!!!! Watch out for both of these guys!!!

This ATT does not have much talent on their roster..

Pretty soon it may be easier to make a list of guys not with ATT than those there

all i have to say is..........HOLY HAIR

Ben will be fighting at 170#'s. Look forward to seeing him down here training with all the guys.

TTT for Ben!

American Top Team

TTT for ATT & Ben. Hopefully I might send a few sparring partners from Australia :)

Justin

ttt