Olympian busted for ORAL TURINABOL

Probably just a tainted supplement though....I'm sure.

Davit Modzmanashvili, then of Georgia, stripped of 2012 London Olympic silver at 120 kg for doping

??: https://t.co/SiAhbv59r6 pic.twitter.com/MzrwBNpLZr

— USA Wrestling (@USAWrestling) January 17, 2019

Watch your B samples boys

must've been a couple hundred picograms, ehh?

I suppose it will be acceptable for him to sporadically fail drug tests for the rest of his career. 

Pulsing

-egg

and another fifty athletes

probably just a pulsing effect from a previous tainted supplement

oranos -

Davit Modzmanashvili, then of Georgia, stripped of 2012 London Olympic silver at 120 kg for doping

Traps don't lie.

touch -
oranos -

Traps don't lie.

Those 5 foot wide shoulders don't either

Just a jacked brown boy, deal with it.

how many picograms?

There’s clearly someone going round spiking top athletes food and drink with Turinabol, it’s the only thing that makes sense.

grain of sand in an Olympic-sized swimming pool.

Don't feel like googling. How many US Olympic wrestlers been busted for using before?

It is funny reading the attached document.  They note that turinibol was popular at the time due to how quickly it left the body, but a breakthrough in testing after the 2012 games allowed the detection of long term metabolites. And it mentions detection "up to 2 months or more." This is from the IOC. Kinda contradictory to what the UFC has been saying, and I'd be far more likely to believe the IOC than Joe Rogan.

EBD75 -

It is funny reading the attached document.  They note that turinibol was popular at the time due to how quickly it left the body, but a breakthrough in testing after the 2012 games allowed the detection of long term metabolites. And it mentions detection "up to 2 months or more." This is from the IOC. Kinda contradictory to what the UFC has been saying, and I'd be far more likely to believe the IOC than Joe Rogan.

it was the mix by the russians for the 2012 games, you know, the guy from icarus

I’m normally the guy to say athletes may not be juicing as I have a different perspective to whats possible naturally after being around B.B. and PL for years

But that guy looks suspect as fuck. Very difficult to carry 120kg of fat free mass at that height, especially when doing a sport like wrestling as your main activity and not solely lifting weights and eating 

He won’t be the last one they catch out retroactively with these new tests, the olympics is dirty as fuck

EBD75 -

Nice find muh dude