OMA vs. Chuch Norris...Who Wins???

These to great legends battle to the death..who comes out victorius???

Chuck is really good at roundhouse kicks that are at least chest level. These "chest level" roundhouse kicks will fly right over OMA's head without him even having to duck. This will make Mr.Norris open to take downs. However, OMA cant grow a beard.

It would be an interesting fight but I would have to go with Chuck Norris by "bug flick" in rd 1.

OMA with ease.

Chuck Norris never goes hunting, as the word hunting connotates the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes KILLING.

-R

Chuck: Hey OMA, did you bring that box?

OMA: What box is that Mr. Norris

Chuck: The box you need to stand on to kiss my ass!!

OMA: doesn't laugh

lol yikes..i sure hope chuck doesnt get on this forum..as i now fear for my life :/

i heard once One time in an airport a guy accidently called Chuck Norris "Chick Norris". He explained it was an honest mistake and apologized profusely. Chuck accepted his apology and politely signed an autograph. Nine months later, the guy's wife gave birth to a bearded baby. The guy knew exactly what had happened, and blames nobody but himself.

As small as he is, I am surpised you can get his cock that far down your throat. Fucking teenage admirers, OMA you must be proud.

OMA stomps Norris or Liddell. IMHO

chuck norris beats anyone. end of discussion.