O'Malley Gives His Mom $50,000 Cash For Mother's Day

I make a lot more money than they ever did, but I don’t think my parents would ever allow me give them anywhere near that amount of cash.

1 Like

shoulda spent it removing face tattoos
that said its cool he hooks up his maker

1 Like

@hubbarocks look at this dickhead giving his mom cash for mother’s day. What an insincere prick, amiright? How about putting a little thought into the gift for the lady who brought you into the world. What a shallow piece of shit this guy is.

2 Likes

Sweet Jesus, man. Did I really hurt your feelings that bad? It’s been over a week. Let it go…

The most I ever spent on my Dad was giving him a shotgun that was 750 dollars. I didn’t realize it, but there was a price tag inside the box ,and he saw it. I had to argue with him to get him to accept it.

someone posted on reddit that they matched with Omalleys GF on Tinder and that his girl was looking for a 3rd wheel. lol. showed her tinder and everything.

2 Likes

Mixed Martial Arts Idk GIF by UFC

1 Like

This nigga will always be a cuck. That is literally the only thing I know about him.

CUCK :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha i clearly am poking fun. Lighten up.

You lose credit when he publish shit like this. It’s great you gift your mom something. Are you doing it for her or the likes?

2 Likes

Happiness is contagious. There’s lots of videos of people helping others. It is positive energy.

Why not share something big instead of keeping it for yourself. Do you hate on Jay Leno for showing off his car collection when he doesn’t have to?

Don’t get me wrong, I truly DO believe in charity and helping people.

There’s even a video on my site of me giving some coupons (“30% off purchase of a second sub, when purchasing a footlong”) to several different homeless people. I didn’t NEED to give them those coupons, I could have easily kept them and benefited myself.

But it felt good to help people and I enjoyed sharing it with the world.

I’m a baffled by all these influencers and making money by having “followers” on social media, at how easily people put their lives out there for all to see, and people watch that. But since he does it, makes money off it, and influences many of the people following him, I find zero fault here. It comes with what he has chosen overall for his life.

1 Like

I see where u are coming from,

But for myself and for people of a certain age this seems classless.

Do u see George Clooney bragging on socials about donating a few million to some charity

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

He’s a good kid, but he better start investing that money instead of giving it away.