O'Malley haters!Time to eat your crow!Find out how I called the fight+my breakdown of how O'Malley beat Yan.O'Malley did win!

I said that ^ MONTHS AGO!

I called exactly how the fight would go!

NO ONE is on my level

Yet you had know nothing retard newbs like @JackMerridew @the_decimator @Nick_Diaz_Army claiming Yan would outclass him. These fuck tards know nothing about fighting and are only riding Islam because hes Khabib’s boy. Khamzat>>>Islam.

When ever O’Malley switched to make it an opposite stance match up, he would use higher leadhand positioning to keep smoothering Yan’s jabhand

This was troubling Yan greatly

All the leadhand checking from O’Malley and reaching from Yan kept Yan’s jab and hook out of position (Yan doesnt know how to cover ground with/under probing using rhythm and or start working off the timing of probing)

Yan did good by eventually pulling/grabbing O’Malley’s leadhand & shooting though.

O’Malley made a terrific adjustement by switching to make it a same stance match up, so that he could now free the path for his jab, and just keep his jab in Yan’s face uncontested, touching & disrupting Yan with his jab when ever he pleased!

Its EXACTLY WHAT I SAID BACK THEN

THAT THATS HOW O’MALLEY exploits Yan. With his long jab!

When it was a same stance match up, O’Malley dominated with his jab, consistently pumping his jab uncontested in Yan’s face!

You see, Yan fights out of a high guard to catch and shoot counter off of (timing), and he needs to keep people at the end of his punches so that he can step in with his off beat 1-2s (off the backfoot). So if you just control the center and just keep touching Yan up with your jab, you will disrupt his catch and shoots + prevent him from getting his feet set to step in (with his 1-2s).

That is what was always my gameplan on how to exploit Yan, and O’Malley finally found that out starting in round 2. O’Malley def reads the UG and read my thread on how to exploit Yan

People are fucking idiots easily influenced by commentary. O’Malley legit won that fight

The most ironic thing to me is how the UG cries about judges rewarding wrestling too much, but yet when its a fighter they dont like, winning, suddenly wrestling is all that matters, and suddenly these dorks ignore the striking. Fucking clowns. MMA fans are the biggest most disgraceful manbaby phaggot hypocrites ever who are worse then liberals when it comes to feelings over facts

O’Malley won that fight legitimately

The only mistake O’Malley made is that when they were both southpaw, his shoulders were too open and he allowed Yan to step into his centerline and sneak the rearhand inside his hooking shoulder blatantly (getting caught trying to hook with Yan’s rearhand). You never do that from open shoulders

Other than that, brilliant performance by O’Malley. O’Malley is for real and answered all the questions empethetically

It was a hell of a fight where O’Malley never got rattled emotionally, and even took the last round

“bu but Yan starts slow”

Turns out it was O’Malley who started slow !!!

Doesnt matter either way, there are no excuses, O’Malley out struck Yan and beat Yan fair and sqaure in his own domain of striking. He made Yan turn into the panic wrestling phaggot dry humper @JackMerridew @the_decimator

Fuck the UG hahah! No one is on my level

Cant wait for O’Malley vs Aljo!!!

Aljo going down. TJ fight was the biggest fluke ever

The UG is gonna hate O’Malley more than they ever hated Conor lmao. But hate=investment and money

1 Like

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

4 Likes

Most guys here hate the judging (or corruption) not O Malley

1 Like

Dont post unless you read the OP

Anyone who thinks it was a robbery is a fucking idiot who knows NOTHING about fighting

If people have trouble reading than just read the parts of my breakdowns which I highlighted. That should be enough to get the jest of it

• O’Malley switching to opposite stance match ups to put his leadhand to Yan’s leadhand, keep higher, and smoother down Yan’s jab

• Yan starting to pull/grab O’Malley’s leadhand & shooting

• Terrific adjustment by O’Malley switching back into a same stance match up to free a clear path for his jab, and just start offsetting and controlling Yan with his jab

• It was O’Malley who started slow. O’Malley dominated the last round with his beautiful jab in Yan’s face all round uncontested (when same stance match up). There are no excuses

• All these phaggot hypocrite UG’ers who cry about judges rewarding wrestling too much, changed their tunes quick when it was a striker who they didnt like winning. It was O’Malley who turned Yan into a dry humping panic wrestler. “Oh youre a wrestler now Yan?” - Nate Diaz

cough @Nick_Diaz_Army

Seriously, this is like the only time I can remember where a close fight was actually judged correctly by the UFC

Good job

Lets continue to not reward wrestlers Dana!

This was the right call

O’Malley impressed the hell out of me. Terrific fight. A superstar has been born!

Just read my OP

O’Malley legit beat Yan

Yan vs Aljo 2 was a blatant robbery

O’Malley vs Yan is not even close to that

O’Malley doesn’t even think he won :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Can’t read all this sorry

You cant read more than a couple sentences?

Do you have a learning or reading disability? I ask sincerely

If youre not willing to read, than dont respond to threads you dont read. Thats just pure ignorance

You knew the judges would score the fight in an insane way? Grats dude!

I thought he won.
Yan definitely didn’t win all 3 rounds.
That’s just retard speak by people who talked shit on the match up and lost money .
How the fuck can you give the first round to yan. He was getting dotted up, and it’s not like the shots he landed were harder than o’mallays.

1 Like

Op showing once again he’s one of the best posters on the UG, whole heartedly agree

1 Like

…edited

cough @Nick_Diaz_Army @JackMerridew @the_decimator

These 3 are the 3 stooges of newbs who are total dorks

Jack is the most abrasive unlikable asshole of the bunch. Hes a pedophile phaggot muslim (or enabler) who everyone hates, and he knows nothing about fighting. He just gets behind the Dagestanis like a cheap banwagon prostitue for his fellow muslim pedophiles. Everyone knows the Dagestanis are powehouses in MMA. Hes not going out of his way to back unkowns. Hes just a complete and utter phaggot whos own parents probably hate him

Vegito can be likeable, and is friendly, but he knows absolutely nothing about fighting and is just a bit of a goofy newb dork who constantly says retarded shit like a high CTE Diaz brother. “Vegito says the darnest things” hahaha

And the last one is just a russian newb worshipper who is called the Decimator of mens buttholes, because he too is a gigantic phaggot NEWB who knows nothing about fighting. He is semi-abrasive. Hes not full on Jack asshole abrasive, but hes semi-abrasive. Let me take that back, the Decimator of mens buttholes WOULD be as bad as Jack if he posted as much as Jack does. He seems to actually have a life though. While Jack has NO LIFE what so ever and is just a basement dwelling virgin. Him fucking sheep doesnt count as him losing his virginity at 40 years old

Didn’t read.

Okay👍

2 Likes

Round 1 - Yan lands more total strikes and a takedown

Round 2 - Yan lands more total strikes, more significant strikes, and 3 takedowns

Bahaha

Congrats! It took a shit decision to give you your win, but after all these years it’s probably extremely rewarding for you to be somewhat right about one fight.

It was a terrible decision, and you are proud of it. I have no horse in this fight. Not the biggest fan of Yan, I don’t like Sean as a person but can appreciate his growing prowess and confidence in striking.

You aren’t hurting my feelings by gawking like a proud child about this fighter getting a split decision win.

If i had more time today I would decimate your butthole for all to see, just like old times. But I’m betting you wont get past Jack or Vegito today.

Congrats, it’s amazing what gave you the confidence to crawl out of your hole.

A badly judged split decison win. Lmfao you make these things so easy.

2 Likes

Im actually starting too see a pattern here with all these alt accounts

Confused Thinking GIF

1 Like