O'Malley is GREAT!

I thought he might be a cheeseball but he is a fucking GANGSTER! The next Conor! Big fan! Go Sean! Amazing skills!!!

He won me as a fan never saw him fight before this, i love you joerogan!

Massive fan, that post fight interview was phenomenal. 

“And I fucking love you Joe Rogan…” was pretty tight.

Seems like he can get wrestle fucked pretty easily though at the moment.

Willin - I thought he might be a cheeseball but he is a fucking GANGSTER! The next Conor! Big fan! Go Sean! Amazing skills!!!

yeah, this kid is going to do great. I hope he foot isn’t too fucked. He better get an extra 50 grand.

Fucking SKILLS to pay the BILLS! Fast as lightning for a lanky dude!

Wasa-B - "And I fucking love you Joe Rogan..." was pretty tight.

Dude, he had one leg when he got wrestlefucked - he wanted to be wrestlefucked because he couldn’t STAND UP. Jesus.

Kid is great! Honestly the biggest surprise watching a fighter I’ve seen in a while.

He’s like the exact opposite of Ngannou.

He is fucking gangsta. That’s perfect. 

Love him!

Watched him super close since DWFN!

Goofy looking guy but God damn!

banging - 

Dude, he had one leg when he got wrestlefucked - he wanted to be wrestlefucked because he couldn’t STAND UP. Jesus.

He got taken down before the injury. Souk is not a wrestler I don’t believe. OMalley is still young and improving though.

Dunno if I'd judge him too harshly on that one given the leg situation

Wasa-B - 
banging - 

He got taken down before the injury. Souk is not a wrestler I don’t believe. OMalley is still young and improving though.

I think he hurt it before that, but the high kicked sealed the deal, but anyways he seems to have are really good shuck off, and works well off his back too.

Sky is the limit!

Wasa-B -
banging - 

and dominated from the bottom in the second when he wasn’t hurt.

banging -

This…wtf 

so everyone irate about a missed knee to a grounded opponent last week, this week o Malley throws a illegal kick and everyone loves him, and doesn't say anything about it, lol

If I recall correctly there were two kicks but they both hit the body when he was down

banging -

And even got back up knowing his leg was jacked.